Profile for Ice > Reviews

Content by Ice

Ice

MOFRED 65CM ANTI BURST GYM EXERCISE SWISS YOGA PHYSIOTHERAPY FITNESS CORE BALL PREGNANCY BIRTHING WITH EASY INFALTION AIR PUMP
Offered by MOFRED PRODUCTS

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for those pregnancy aches, 17 Sept. 2015
Great product! I am in my third trimester and it really eases the pains and aches. Watch TV on it and have my dinner on it too.

The Blissful Baby Expert
The Blissful Baby Expert
by Lisa Clegg

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for every mother or nanny, 20 Feb. 2014
I wish I had this book from day one as my baby is now 10 months and finally settling well to sleep; feeding better and I am much more focused and less tired! Lisa you have been a lifeline to our household and I shall forever cherish your advise! Many thanks

Her Mother's Hope
Her Mother's Hope

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the most inspiring books u could read, 7 Feb. 2011
This review is from: Her Mother's Hope (Paperback)
I am so glad this is the first novel I have read this year! It is inspiring and character building. A must read!

A Lineage of Grace
A Lineage of Grace
by Francine Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars For all the ladies out there and the women in their lives, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: A Lineage of Grace (Paperback)
A friend recommended this book to me and this was my first Francine River read. I have since then endevoured to purchase every book as God's word is revealed to me in such a way that I can daily apply it to my life by the characters she uses. Amazing!

Mark of the Lion
Mark of the Lion
by F. Rivers

5.0 out of 5 stars For all the Godly men out there or those who just want to change their lives around, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Mark of the Lion (Paperback)
If you want to grow, change or mature as an individual then these books are a must have! I was so encouraged and stregthened by reading these books as well as other Farncine River books that I make sure I purchase her books each year as they truly teach you how to apply Biblical characteristics to your daily life.

Atonement Child
Atonement Child

5.0 out of 5 stars So glad I read this book, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: Atonement Child (Paperback)
This book really changed my life and made me see life from a different point of view. It showed me that if yo have faith then nothing by any means can crush you. This was a road to freedom for myself and I recommend it to all my girlfriends.

And the Shofar Blew
And the Shofar Blew

5.0 out of 5 stars edifying! A must read, 11 Jan. 2011
This review is from: And the Shofar Blew (Paperback)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 10, 2014 4:43 PM BST

Liberated through Submission Wilson P B
Liberated through Submission Wilson P B
by P Bunny Wilson

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic read! life changing..., 11 Jan. 2011
I enjoyed reading this book. I initially commented that the book had taken such a long time to arrive but was contacted by the seller immeadiately as this was not there fault. They we so kind and offered to refund the cost of the book. I would definately buy from them again as their customer service was great. I must read if you want to understand your husband and even yourself!!