Profile for J. L. Metson > Reviews

Content by J. L. Metson

J. L. Metson "jojo gunn" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
FLOSO® Unisex Mens/Womens Thinsulate Thermal Capped Winter Fingerless Gloves (3M 40g) (One Size) (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit for me but wouldn't fit a mans hands, 3 Feb. 2016
Lovely and snug, perfect fit for me but wouldn't fit a mans hands.

Hugo Boss No 1 Eau De Toilette 125ml
Hugo Boss No 1 Eau De Toilette 125ml
Offered by Warehouse Mania Inc

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 16 Dec. 2015
I've order this aftershave several times before but this box arrived with a large barcode sticker on it, diagonally across the front of the box which I am unable to remove. It spoils the whole effect, surely the barcode could have been put on the base of the box?

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 23 Nov. 2014
I have ordered from this supplier before. The delivery, packaging, sizing and quality are all very good.

Official T Shirt GAME OF THRONES Black SILVER SIGAL Houses XL
Official T Shirt GAME OF THRONES Black SILVER SIGAL Houses XL
Offered by ripleys clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Didn't disappoint, 7 Sept. 2014
Nice quality, right size. I came to Game of Thrones a bit late in life but am completely hooked. T-shirt is comfortable fit, not baggy or tight, in fact just right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy!, 15 Aug. 2014
I used to pay to have my eyebrows dyed at a beauticians but the shape was never quite right. A friend recommended this to me. It is very easy to use. There are two containers one acts like a primer and the second one sets the dye. My eyebrows are naturally fair so I wanted them to be light/medium brown. When you put the second liquid on, your eyebrows turn black and its very difficult not to panic but be patient follow the timing direction and hey presto perfect eyebrows. I can't think why it has taken me all these years to find. Excellent product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, 28 Aug. 2013
The necklace itself is very pretty but I expected it to be bigger than it was. Still I suppose you get what you pay for!

Holy Island and Bamburgh (OS Explorer Map)
Holy Island and Bamburgh (OS Explorer Map)
by Ordnance Survey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as Good, 26 Aug. 2013
Ordnance Survey used to do Travellers Map, which I had bought previously for the Lake District. They have stopped doing this for Northumberland and the Explorers Map, in my opinion, isn't as good.

The Rough Guide to Devon & Cornwall
The Rough Guide to Devon & Cornwall
by Robert Andrews

5.0 out of 5 stars New Places, 26 Aug. 2013
I have been going to Devon and Cornwall for more years than I can remember but there were still new places to explore in this guide.

4.0 out of 5 stars Million Dollars, 26 Aug. 2013
This is beautiful. I had a fairly plain dress and wore this with it. Its beautiful and sparkles like diamonds. Delivery time was excellent just a matter of days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Fire 3 pin charger, 6 Feb. 2013
I had been charging my kindle fire through both my computer and the television but decided it was time to invest in the property charger. The item arrived in just a couple of days. It was well packaged and makes charging my kindle quick and easy.

Page: 1 | 2