Profile for Sunshine > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Nikon SJ-3 Colour Filter Set for SB-900 and SB-910
Nikon SJ-3 Colour Filter Set for SB-900 and SB-910

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice filters., 7 April 2016
Great item. My husband loves them. Used with his Nikon D3300 camera. Bought them with a Nikon SZ-2 colour filter holder to hold them in place.

Anno 1404: Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Anno 1404: Gold Edition (PC DVD)
Offered by Digitalville UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for me, 7 April 2016
Oh dear. I have tried so many times with this game but really can't get on with it. It tells you to collect or deliver things from another island but when you get there (by ship) it can't be collected. Perhaps it's me but I have a feeling it will end up in my waste bin. Most Ubisoft games that I have played are fine but it's not for me.

Nikon SZ-2 Colour Filter Holder
Nikon SZ-2 Colour Filter Holder

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy filter holder, 7 April 2016
Bought this for my husband to use with his Nikon D3300 camera. He is very happy and it holds his filters to the camera very well.

VonHaus Bamboo Single Folding Snack Tray / Laptop TV Table, Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DOMU UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 7 April 2016
The table top in the picture is plain, whereas the actual item is covered in dark brown splodges. Perhaps that's how bamboo is supposed to be but, had I known what it would really look like, I would have chosen a different one. I wish I had read the part which said I had to assemble it (my fault, I admit). I found the instructions confusing. Also the picture shows a wooden slat as an "end stop" when you close the table. The one delivered does not have that (though holes are there for it), nor is it shown on the instructions, therefore the crossbar underneath comes out too far when you close the table. Most tables of this sort have an end stop both front and back with a strut between the two to control the wooden slider bar. This does not have a slider bar either. I can't be bothered to return it. I had bought it as a for my daughter to replace her very wobbly laptop table but I will get a different one. She won't like the pattern of the table top either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2016 1:12 PM BST

Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Philips AT890/17 AquaTouch Plus Wet and Dry Electric Shaver
Offered by Smithy07

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, low price shaver, 30 Jan. 2013
Considering the fairly low cost for this shaver it works very well. My husband now has a much better shave than he used to.

Garmin nuvi 3590LMT 5" Sat Nav with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Free Lifetime Traffic Alerts and Bluetooth

5.0 out of 5 stars Good satnav, 30 Jan. 2013
We haven't learnt all it does yet but this Satnav does many things and so far has worked well. We were surprised it doesn't come with a wall charger and we had to order one separately (ordered from Amazon).

Milton Jones - Lion Whisperer [DVD]
Milton Jones - Lion Whisperer [DVD]
Dvd ~ Milton Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Good humour, 30 Jan. 2013
This DVD is good, stupid humour. I bought it for my husband who doesn't like filth and X-rated swearing used by a lot of comedians. We really enjoyed it and would recommend it as it shows they don't have to use filth to be funny.

Nordvek Womens Super Soft Genuine Sheepskin Slippers with Full Back, Sizes 4-8 UK (37-43 EU) # 401-100 - Beige, Size 6
Offered by Oakgrain Leather

5.0 out of 5 stars Very warm slippers, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought these slippers as a Christmas gift for my daughter and she says they are really warm and cosy. I would recommend these.

Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD]
Rhod Gilbert Live Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rhod Gilbert
Offered by alentertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this DVD as a present.. The person I bought it for says it's funny. I haven't seen it myself so can't say anymore about it.

Bad Cat® Wall Calendar 2013
Bad Cat® Wall Calendar 2013
by Workman
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat calendar, 30 Jan. 2013
I bought this funny calendar for myself. A different cat for every day and squares big enough to write in. Love it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3