Profile for Sheffielder68 > Reviews

Content by Sheffielder68

Sheffielder68

A Project Guide to UX Design: For User Experience Designers in the Field or in the Making (Voices That Matter)
by Russ Unger

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to read, 9 Jan. 2013
Written in easy to read, non-jargon terms, this is an excellent resource for starting out with UX design. It deals with all aspects of project management too, so very useful.

The Independent Schools Guide 2011-2012: A Fully Comprehensive Guide to Independent Education in the United Kingdom
by Gabbitas

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good resource, 20 Feb. 2012
I purchased the Independent Schools Guide recently to help my uncle do some research on independent schools. I found the list in the book very comprehensive and the colour guides were useful. By using this book, we found a great prep-school for my cousin which we didn't even know existed. A really good resource I can very much recommend for finding private schools in the UK.