Profile for Mr. P Le Page > Reviews

Content by Mr. P Le Page

Mr. P Le Page "Peter" (Guernsey)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19
The Master Plan 2017 to 2018 - Family Diary (Week to View) - Fuchsia Pink
The Master Plan 2017 to 2018 - Family Diary (Week to View) - Fuchsia Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars A brilliant organiser, 19 Sept. 2016
Love this family diary and organiser. Well thought out, well set out and a convenient size. Month at a glance, check lists, week at a glance, perforated pages and you don't have to wait til next year to start it either!

Homecraft Leather Walking Stick Strap (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)
Homecraft Leather Walking Stick Strap (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars adjustable and he says as it's leather it doesn't irritate his skin like the nylon kind did, 29 July 2016
I bought this for an elderly friend and he uses this every day. It is very robust, adjustable and he says as it's leather it doesn't irritate his skin like the nylon kind did.

Princess Poppy: The Party (Princess Poppy Picture Books)
Princess Poppy: The Party (Princess Poppy Picture Books)
by Janey Louise Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2016
My daughter loves these stories.

GRIPPA SOCKS PINK FLOWER kids slipper socks made in Britain, approved by UK's leading foot health experts, Great for childrens feet
Offered by GRIPPA SOCKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 July 2016
Good quality socks. Nice and thick and wash well.

Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD | Streaming Media Player
Amazon Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD | Streaming Media Player

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, robust, 29 July 2016
Very good product, robust, easy to use but personally I find the whole Amazon Prime thing a bit of a con.

There are so many TV programs on there but you select one and it wants basically £1/SD quality episode or £2.50 for HD - these are ones that are on repeat on freeview channels, e.g. Deadliest Catch early seasons (1, 2, 3).

Also on an actual issue with the device itself, probably once a day I have to remove a battery from the remote, leave it a second, put it back and then the remote starts working again (fully charged batteries).

The UI could do with some improvements, perhaps with downloadable skins?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 31, 2016 4:51 AM BST

Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit (OPK) of 10 Tests
Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test Kit (OPK) of 10 Tests

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked well, accurate and leave you in no doubt ..., 27 July 2016
Worked well, accurate and leave you in no doubt as to the result (unlike others with pale blue X etc).

Transcend SD/MicroSD USB 3.0 Card Reader - Black
Transcend SD/MicroSD USB 3.0 Card Reader - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the best SD/MicroSD adaptor I have ever used, 27 July 2016
This is the best SD/MicroSD adaptor I have ever used.

Without doubt these are the most solid transfer rates of any USB3.0 adaptor I have used to date. The unit is well made with a lid that clips solidly in place (something a lot of manufacturers need to learn).

I bought this with the express reason to load Windows 10 builds onto client PC's and I was astounded as to how quickly this did the job.

By way of note, I was using a Class 10 Samsung Evo MicroSD card but have tried various brands of SD/MicroSD cards and I have found none that are incompatible.

Logitech MK120 Desktop Keyboard and Mouse for Windows and Linux - QWERTY, UK Layout

5.0 out of 5 stars in particular is brilliant - low profile which helps with my repetitive strain, 27 July 2016
Purchased these as replacements for standard work HP keyboard/mouse combos that were getting on a bit.

Personally I find Logitech kit very well made and these were of the same high quality as expected. The mouse, in particular is brilliant - low profile which helps with my repetitive strain, good length lead and solid buttons and wheel. Plus, as this is an optical mouse and not laser, it works on virtually any surface.

The keyboards are solid and a pleasure to type on. I am a touch-typist and am particularly fussy about layouts and button feel/resistance and this logitech is not too compact that your fingers are crowded together, but not too large like some of the old Compaq or Gateway keyboards of time past where you had to almost move your hand to reach the next key.

If you are looking for a no-frills keyboard and mouse set, that does the job well and doesn’t cost the earth, this is absolutely the set for you!

TEC UK Pack of 24 - jelly Growing Sea Life Creatures-Great fun for boys and girls
Offered by Toysntrendz®

3.0 out of 5 stars I must confess I expected these to get very big but at best they doubled in size, 27 July 2016
Classic party bag fillers.

I must confess I expected these to get very big but at best they doubled in size. My child enjoyed them but after about 3 or 4 she lost interest.

Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised 24/30 cm Frying Pan  - Black
Circulon Infinite Hard Anodised 24/30 cm Frying Pan - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars I felt I could give a better opinion. Firstly, 27 July 2016
Having owned these for a few months now, I felt I could give a better opinion.

Firstly, my only criticism was how these were shipped - the larger of the pans had been bent out of shape slightly due to presumably getting dropped at some point during the shipping process... unfortunately I had not seen this until after I had unpacked them and removed the stickers.

Aside from this, the pans are really very good value and out of the two, the smaller one has had the most use. These pans warm up well and retain their heat. I have cooked everything from eggs to even beef burgers (normally use my skillet) and even with being left out over night with drying food, it was a breeze to clean the next day.

As these are not fully stainless pans (only the underneath) they should not be put in the dishwasher so for those of you that like to be able to put anything in the dishwasher, probably not the pans for you. Yet, don't let that put you off as they are some of the best pans I have used, and I have tried and gone through a lot!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-19