Profile for J. Odeje > Reviews

Content by J. Odeje

J. Odeje "Honey Child" (London, England)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful sound from something so small, 9 Aug. 2009
I was pleasantly surprised by the sound emitted by this speaker! I took it to the park today, coupled with the Sony Ericsson W995 and WOW! It produced a big sound from a small body! I love it!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 16, 2012 9:41 AM BST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Rhythmic Fantastic!, 8 Jun. 2009
I have had this game for one month now and I LOVE it. I have about 35 DS games and this is just amazing. It is in my top 3 with Wario Touched and Elite Beat Agents. I think this game combines both of them for endless hours of fun. Did I say that I love this game? I play it so much everyday that the songs are constantly playing in my head. I have then main theme tune as my ringtone and I cannot recommend this enough. I am a teacher and now most of my class have this game (they are not as good as me). I didn't need to persuade my sister to buy the game for herself - she played mine once and she was hooked (she bought Rhythm Heaven - the USA version with sightly different graphics). We both love it and are constantly on the phone talking about where we are and how we can't stand maoi doo wop 2 (not because it's rubbish but because it's really hard). I have a flow of 136, 50 medals and 41 perfects. Only god knows how I am going to get perfects in Fillbots 2, Rhythm Rally 2, Bluebirds 2 and Maoi Doo Wop 2 - the 4 hardest in my opinion. Buy this game. It is ACE!

Testimony, Vol. 2:  Love & Politics
Testimony, Vol. 2: Love & Politics

5.0 out of 5 stars Songs for the soul, 11 May 2009
I really like this album. I listened to it all the way through the first time I played it. It is permanently in my car stereo. There are many good tracks but I absolutely love "He heals me".

Ugly
Ugly
by Constance Briscoe

5.0 out of 5 stars A non-stop reader, 21 Jan. 2006
This review is from: Ugly (Hardcover)
From the moment I started reading this book I could not put it down. I read it in less that 24 hours. I felt so sorry for the main character and just felt that I wanted the answers she did not get from her mother. I wish there was some way I could contact her to see if she ever found out why her mother was so evil. I am a primary school teacher and have retold the story to my class and they want to read the book! It is very powerful and I think it would make an excellent film. Well done Constance! I applaud you.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 27, 2013 5:36 AM BST