Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Arcade Fire Learn more Fitbit
Profile for S. L. DRUMMOND > Reviews

Content by S. L. DRUMMOND

S. L. DRUMMOND "Warrington Bhoy" (Warrington, Cheshire,UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Unisex Mens/Womans Black Leather Mini Zipped Coin Key Ring Purse
Unisex Mens/Womans Black Leather Mini Zipped Coin Key Ring Purse
Offered by leather unlimited

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, 6 Mar. 2017
Very handy pouch for carrying loose change, prevents my pockets from getting holes in them.

Inateck WP1004-W Wireless Powerpoint Presenter - Black
Inateck WP1004-W Wireless Powerpoint Presenter - Black
Offered by Inateck

4.0 out of 5 stars Get the Point(er)!!, 6 Mar. 2017
Lightweight, easy to set up and use. I would have given this item 5 stars but I took one off because the up/down arrows dont make sense. The up arrow sends the page back and the down arrow sends the page forwards, a minor quibble.

At the Speed of Sound
At the Speed of Sound
Offered by MediaMerchants

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 3 Mar. 2016
This review is from: At the Speed of Sound (Audio CD)
Having never owned a copy of this before I was surprised how good it is. It isnt a patch on Band on the Run but it was always going to be difficult following that. The bonus disc extras are good and I have to say the version of Beware My Love with John Bonham on drums is better than the other version, it gives the track a slightly heavier edge.

The Rolling Stones: From the Vault - Live in Leeds 1982 [ DVD+2 CD] [NTSC]
The Rolling Stones: From the Vault - Live in Leeds 1982 [ DVD+2 CD] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ The Rolling Stones

4.0 out of 5 stars Memories, 3 Mar. 2016
I was at the concert and cannot remember too much about it, so this is a good reminder for me. The sound quality is excellent and so too is the DVD. The "boxing" in and out on the DVD is representative of how the show was presented on the big screen and again reminds me of how it was on the day.

Solid Metal Steel Drawer Ball Bearing Runners Slides - Full Extension (1 Pair - 350mm)
Offered by Stolmet Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars happy, 27 April 2015
These were bought to replace broken runners on a computer shelf, the shelf needed shortening so that the runners fitted but the runners themselves are perfect for the job.I'm happy

Spike Milligan: Man of Letters
Spike Milligan: Man of Letters
by Spike Milligan

5.0 out of 5 stars I wish I could..., 16 Feb. 2015
An absolute genius, if I thought I could get away with it I would use some of his letters as templates to write a few of my own to various people! Some of the correspondance reveals a small part of Spikes mind and how he interacted with his friends.

Second Album
Second Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth It, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Second Album (Audio CD)
I originally had this as a W.E.A. release but it seemed to me that the sound wasn't great but this version has a very clean and bright sound with all aspects covered. I would have liked the original gatefold sleeve to have been reproduced for this re-master but that is only a minor thing. I still enjoy listening to Back Street Luv even though it is still played regularly by some radio stations but to me Piece of Mind is the stand out track.

TomTom Start 25 5 inch Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps
TomTom Start 25 5 inch Sat Nav with UK and Ireland Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets You There, 27 Nov. 2014
This was bought as a present for my wife, as I already have the European version of this I knew this would be ideal for her as she had used mine before and was familiar with its operation.

TomTom Adhesive Dashboard Universal Mount
TomTom Adhesive Dashboard Universal Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Nov. 2014
I already have this, so as this was bought as as a gift I had no hesitation buying it again. It does everything it needs to do.

Fluke C35 Soft Carrying Case for 233 m
Fluke C35 Soft Carrying Case for 233 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 18 Oct. 2013
I already use a fluke meter with a case at work so I knew what I was getting with this, it protects the meter well and is easy to carry around.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3