Profile for Pam, Charmouth > Reviews

Content by Pam, Charmouth

Pam, Charmouth "Pam" (Dorset England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
Ladies Dunlop wedge heel mule slippers Silver size 4
Ladies Dunlop wedge heel mule slippers Silver size 4
Offered by BWSUK

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking slipper, 16 Dec. 2014
Usually I get my wedge heeled slippers elsewhere and they are leather and quite expensive but last a couple of years at least with very regular wear. Now these are about 1/4 of the price so fair enough that they are not quite as substantial. They look nice and fit well but inside the slippers are patches that rub the toes sore, so until they soften a bit ,can only wear them with socks. However, they are good for the price so I ca't really complain but suggest manufacturer checks the smoothness of the insides.

Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)
Wake Me Up (Official BBC Children In Need Single 2014)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well done again Gareth, 27 Nov. 2014
Probably wouldn't have bought it without the Ch in Need link but I did watch the TV programmes leading up to the release and it is OK. Just wanted to add my support.

Barbara Taylor Bradford's 4-Book Collection
Barbara Taylor Bradford's 4-Book Collection

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good set of novels, 25 Nov. 2014
I love BTB books and they all hold me from start to finish. This set of 4 is excellent and I thoroughly recommend them.

Inch Loss Yoga - DVD -
Inch Loss Yoga - DVD -
Offered by BLT-deals

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and efficient yoga workout, 18 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Inch Loss Yoga - DVD - (DVD)
I bouht this to replace a VHS tape that I had had for many years. DVDs now more convenient. As for the content - I obviously think it is very good . Having practised different styles of yoga for many years, I enjoy this for the slightly more energetic exercise and recommend it. Can't say exactly how efficient it is on the weight loss side - that is up to the user and frequency of practice.

The Hot Box: 8 Sizzling Thrillers
The Hot Box: 8 Sizzling Thrillers

4.0 out of 5 stars As a boxed set - good value and overall a good read., 13 Nov. 2014
A mixture of writing styles and types of storyline but overall a good selection of thrillers. A couple I only scanned through as they didn't hold me as much as I had hoped but some were an excellent read. Overall as a boxed set, good value at this price.

Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria - Mango & Passion Fruit - 4 x 500ml
Symprove Live & Activated Bacteria - Mango & Passion Fruit - 4 x 500ml
Offered by The Good Health Shop

4.0 out of 5 stars Seems to be effective., 13 Nov. 2014
Following a severe attack of diverticulitis and strong antibiotics, I have taken one month's supply of Symprove and I do think it has improved the condition of my "gut". I shall continue for the recommended 3 months in all although it is expensive to buy. Cheaper on line however than at my local chemist. As I am not a medical person, I obviously cannot recommend for everybody - I can only say it seems to work for me.

Tai Chi - The 24 Forms [2001] [DVD]
Tai Chi - The 24 Forms [2001] [DVD]
Dvd ~ Paul Lam
Offered by becksdvds-co-uk

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent instructional DVD, 13 Nov. 2014
I am reviewing the actual content here and must say that this instructional DVd for the Yang 24 Form is excellent. Dr Lam gives clear and accurate instruction and it is a DVD I recommend to my students to help them practise between classes and remember the routine. However, when buying do check the quality of the DVD you are purchasing. My own is about 10 years old, is an original and is perfect - more recent DVDs on the market would appear to be copies and the quality is erratic.

Media Replication CD / DVD Double Jewel Cases 10.4mm for 2 Disc with Black Tray (Pack of 10)
Offered by Media Replication

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 13 Nov. 2014
Very adequate CD case - does the job perfectly. Although I have seen reviewers who have found it rather flimsy , I do not agree. No problems are far as I am concerned. Recommended.

Chanson d'Amour: The Very Best of Manhattan Transfer
Chanson d'Amour: The Very Best of Manhattan Transfer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great memories of Manhatten Transfer., 30 Oct. 2014
What a great pair of CDs. I am so enjpying this excellent mix of Manhatten Transfer music - loved them in the 70s and still do - and particularly poignant in that I was listening to it when I heard the sad news of the death of Tim Hauser.

Kookai Women's T-shirt Black Size 12
Kookai Women's T-shirt Black Size 12

4.0 out of 5 stars Neat top, 30 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Kookai Women's T-shirt (Apparel)
Alhough I had expected to receive a plain t-shirt after looking at the picture, I am quite pleased with the detail and the garment in general.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16