Profile for Mr. Alan Nash > Reviews

Content by Mr. Alan Nash

Mr. Alan Nash "Alan" (Woodford, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money if it's bought on Prime special offer., 20 April 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
Easy to set up and works well. Wanted it for my kitchen but my wifi not strong enough even tho my ipad works. Would like it to be able to have a "NOWTV" app and an etherenet socket for where my wifi is weak. It's now in a bedroom instead of the kitchen.

5-in-1 Hi-Fi Wireless Headphones for HDTV, TV, VCD, PC, MP3, MP4, CD, DVD w/FM Radio - BLACK

5.0 out of 5 stars The sound quality is good for watching TV and doubles as a radio, 28 Dec. 2014
It gets 5 stars as it was under a fiver. This model can cost as much as £20. No match for a Sennheiser. Works very well and comes with connectors. The sound quality is good for watching TV and doubles as a radio. The transmitter and headphones are batteriy powered and not directly rechargeable, both need to be switched off (bit fiddly on the transmitter) when not in use and the scan and reset button often need to be used to tune the headset in, but for £4.99 they are a bargain.

Regatta - Missy Women's Bodywarmer, Navy, 14
Regatta - Missy Women's Bodywarmer, Navy, 14

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 25 Sept. 2014
Purchased this product to replace a lost item. Very good quality and fit. Adjustable side straps and excellent vakue.

Crucial CT120M500SSD1 120GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive
Crucial CT120M500SSD1 120GB M500 SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch Internal Solid State Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars My old laptop now flys, 1 Aug. 2014
Having upgaded my PC with the 250GB version, I was so impressed that I fitted this one to my ageing Dell 17in laptop running Vista. Starts up so much quicker, it's better with Vista than a laptop with Win 7 or 8 with a standard hard drive.

NEW GARDEN 3 SEATER BENCH SEAT COVER WATERPROOF WEATHERPROOF OUTDOOR HEAVY DUTY
NEW GARDEN 3 SEATER BENCH SEAT COVER WATERPROOF WEATHERPROOF OUTDOOR HEAVY DUTY
Offered by Jacobs Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Best at it's price, but will degrade over time, 1 Aug. 2014
Good quality for the price. Better quality than a similar priced one it replaces. It's a pity that this type of material degrades in the sun and will only last at most 3 years. Even the much higher priced material covers don't last much longer.
Very good delivery

Quantek Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder
Quantek Black Metal 2.5" to 3.5" SSD Mounting Adapter Bracket Hard Drive Holder
Offered by Lvgu Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the the tin, 30 May 2014
To attach a 2.5 hard disk, in my case a SSD, into a PC bay works very well. I wanted to attach the SSD so that I could insert it into a caddy located in a PC bay but this will not work as it does not make it into the full size of a 3.5 hard drive.

Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Scholl Express Pedi Electrical Hard Skin Remover
Offered by sotel-electronics

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife Loves it., 30 May 2014
I have bought my wife many presents in the 40 odd years we have been married but she keeps repeating, this is the best thing I have ever bought her. With hard skin problems over the years, various scrappers and lotions did not do a good job, but this little beauty works wonders. My wife is addicted to it. She can now put on her tights without them snagging on her heels.

Wrafton Galpharm Entrocalm Upset Stomach
Wrafton Galpharm Entrocalm Upset Stomach
Offered by vitsnmins

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far So good, 30 May 2014
My main PC was giving a variety of problems, went the whole hog and fitted the 240GB SSD although I store all my data on a home network. Needed to reload all my programs, but 2 fold, no junk and SSD my PC from switch on to being logged on 40 sec. Was so pleased put a 120GB SSD in my laptop, this old dell 17in. running Vista runs like magic now. Well worth the time reloading, but make sure you have a) backed up all the data you need and b) have all your original program disks and keycodes (and all your passwords that are cuurently stored in cookies)

Nurse Jackie - Season 5 [DVD]
Nurse Jackie - Season 5 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Edie Falco
Offered by MusicnMedia

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Show - Just too short, 30 May 2014
My wife and I have very different tastes, but we both love nurse Jackie and could not wait for the next series. However there are only 10 half hour episodes and the box set was easily watched in 2 sittings. Content good but not as good as series 1 and 2.

Official Kelly Brook 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)
Official Kelly Brook 2014 Calendar (Calendars 2014)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Neighbour Loves it., 7 Jan. 2014
Purchased as a present for an elderly neighbour who is always ranting on about how lovely Kelly is. He loves it, his wife has told him to take it down. Can't please every one. PS why 5 stars when it was a present, I had a peak preview but don't tell my neighbour.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4