Profile for G. J. Clarke > Reviews

Blue Battery Flashing LED Ideal for Decoy Bell Box or Car Alarm
Blue Battery Flashing LED Ideal for Decoy Bell Box or Car Alarm
Offered by Electromart-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and effective, 23 Oct. 2013
I bought one of these a few weeks ago and I place it on the top of a door frame in my kitchen at night so that anyone considering breaking in will think that it is a real alarm. neighbours have looked at it and remarked how effective it is as a deterrent. It is well made, cheap and hopefully does the trick.

War Horse [DVD] [2011]
War Horse [DVD] [2011]
Dvd ~ Jeremy Irvine

1.0 out of 5 stars Pure tripe, 14 Dec. 2012
This review is from: War Horse [DVD] [2011] (DVD)
All I can say is that the rave reviews given by the critics can only but reflect the hospitality they received prior to watching this film. Borrow it from a friend if you must but do not bother to buy!

Mr Bean: Merry Christmas Mr Bean [DVD]
Mr Bean: Merry Christmas Mr Bean [DVD]
Dvd ~ Rowan Atkinson
Offered by Fulfillment Next Day

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish buy, 17 Nov. 2012
This is only 26 minutes long and I thought that it was a complete waste of money. I reasonably expected it to be the same length as the other Mr Bean films!!!!!!!!

A.J. Wentworth BA - The Complete Series [DVD]
A.J. Wentworth BA - The Complete Series [DVD]
Dvd ~ Arthur Lowe

1.0 out of 5 stars As I see it!, 24 July 2012
Cannot but agree with hancock23! I was very disappointed with this DVD though I felt compelled to buy it. How this could be released and not Jossy's Giants is beyond me. Do not waste your money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 10, 2012 4:41 PM BST

Pillars Of The Sky [DVD]
Pillars Of The Sky [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jeff Chandler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great film, 10 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Pillars Of The Sky [DVD] (DVD)
I thoroughly enjoyed this film and in my book, it ranks a very close second to Soldier Blue. Apart from the good old eternal triangle which contained very little action,there is lots of action in the film which was shot in stunning territory. Towards the end there was an attack by indians and the army used what I believe is called canister shot. I have never before seen this in a film and I guess it brought it home to me how effective this was in real battles.
Sorry my review is not up to the standard of the others but just buy the film and if you are a fan of westerns you will love it - all that needs to be said really!