Profile for P. Girardi > Reviews

Content by P. Girardi

P. Girardi (Dunoon Argyll)

Page: 1 | 2
De'Longhi Vintage Icona Anita Jug Kettle KBOV3001.AZ, 3 KW - Azure Blue
De'Longhi Vintage Icona Anita Jug Kettle KBOV3001.AZ, 3 KW - Azure Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars does not hiss and bubble like my old cheap one and looks very fine, 2 Dec. 2015
It is very gentle, does not hiss and bubble like my old cheap one and looks very fine.

Delonghi Vintage Icona CTOV4003.AZ Anita 4 Slice Toaster - Azure Blue
Delonghi Vintage Icona CTOV4003.AZ Anita 4 Slice Toaster - Azure Blue

5.0 out of 5 stars The only problem is I like Scottish loaves with black crusts and it does not ..., 2 Dec. 2015
Having had a toaster for 20 years I could not believe the improvement. The only problem is I like Scottish loaves with black crusts and it does not toast the bottom, so it has to be rotated and fiddled around to brown the bottom. It will be perfect for modern white bread but I like my crusts. It toasts very nicely and is quite automatic, so no more burnt toast.

iDECT Solo Plus Triple Dect Phone with Call Blocker
iDECT Solo Plus Triple Dect Phone with Call Blocker

2.0 out of 5 stars woe is me, 2 Dec. 2015
Its so trendy but the numbers are nearly impossible to see being blue lit. I have never had such a problem in any phone but now I have to peer at the screen like a pit pony who has just been brought up to the surface from a year underground peering at the sky. I will have to use it for years whilst hating myself for my stupidity in thinking trendy.

NUMATIC ROD SET
NUMATIC ROD SET
Offered by KGA-SUPPLIES

1.0 out of 5 stars aggravation, 1 Oct. 2015
This review is from: NUMATIC ROD SET
rods would not fix on tightly enough to prevent them falling of as I vacuumed causing great annoyance

The Italians
The Italians

5.0 out of 5 stars read this first to discover the levels of bureaucracy that exist in every area of the beautiful country of Italy, 25 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Italians (Kindle Edition)
Incisive, interesting, and factual and if you have dreams, and doesn't every one, of living in an Italian villa in Tuscany, read this first to discover the levels of bureaucracy that exist in every area of the beautiful country of Italy.

Gouda Cheese Shop Grana Padano Cheese | +/- 4 kilo / 8.8 lbs
Gouda Cheese Shop Grana Padano Cheese | +/- 4 kilo / 8.8 lbs
Offered by Gouda Cheese Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars a winner, 6 Jan. 2015
lovely tasty cheese of high quality delivered promptly

Andre Rieu - Dancing Through The Skies

works well

Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery
Do No Harm: Stories of Life, Death and Brain Surgery

5.0 out of 5 stars understanding modern surgery, 30 April 2014
Great insight in the joys and lows of being in the firing line in N.H.S surgery in modern Britain. It would make you determine never to allow any member of your family to entertain the idea of being a surgeon. We expect modern medicine to cure every thing , an attitude that did not prevail 50 years ago, when I was young, when the word cancer was a death sentence to be accepted with few survivors, and pain medication was administered in tight ,controlled, doses as few as twice a day. The surgical procedures nowadays and the courage of brain surgeons in engineering, operating ,managing after care, pain relief, and follow up visits, seems as miraculous as the "loaves and fishes" story from the bible. I hope I never have to see a brain surgeon the rest of my life but if I do may the surgeon be as caring as Mr marsh

Rowenta DW9130 Steamium Steam Iron
Rowenta DW9130 Steamium Steam Iron

4.0 out of 5 stars Chic colour but makes it difficult to see water level, 4 April 2014
still wrestling with it as very different from my old Rowenta which was in my possession for 16 years . The light is in a stupid place which makes it difficult to see and trendy colour obscures level of water. It does do linens well, though make sure you have turned it up high enough , it needs a definite push on controls.

Page: 1 | 2