Profile for AL > Reviews

Content by AL

AL

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Nokia 230 Dual SIM Premium Quality 3 Pin UK Plug Mains Wall Charger Micro USB Mains Charger - UK CE / RoHS Approved by Gadget Giant®
Offered by Gadget Giant

5.0 out of 5 stars 3pin plug for Nokia 230, 27 Feb. 2017
Does the job. I purchased a Nokia 230 from the EU so only a 2pin plug supplied. I ordered this one as needed a3 pin plug for uk. This charger is great no problems at all, it also has a red light indicator when phone charging.

Kolay Flip Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black
Kolay Flip Case Cover for Apple iPod Nano 7th Generation - Black
Offered by iDelta UK LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case for iPod nano 7th gen, 27 Feb. 2017
This case was perfect just to protect the nano when at gym or traveling to protect it. My nano (7th gen) fits perfect. The flip of case lifts up so you can charge/use the nano whilst it is in the case. It is magnetic so does stay shut but not as good quality as some higher end products. I would recommend reasonable price does the job and I will be buying another one when case needs replacing. Have also dropped one the gym floor and the case protected my nano!!

Nokia 230 DS 2.8" 92g Silver,White - mobile phones (Dual SIM, Alarm clock, Calculator, Calendar, Recorder, Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion), GPRS, GSM, micro, LED)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light phone larger screen, 9 Dec. 2016
Great looking phone purchased for mother in her late 70's who wanted a non smart phone. This is Xmas present so have not set up so will update later. It is larger buttons to some phones. The buttons are clear and it is light. Happy with seller item arrived very quickly well package did purchase a separate charger with 3 pin plug as the model purchased only came with 2pin plug. Have used Nokia before so I'm sure set up will be simple. Phone will be for texting and phoning use only. This model is not a smart phone.

Organic Aloe Vera Skin Gel - 200ml
Organic Aloe Vera Skin Gel - 200ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab stuff so many uses, 14 Mar. 2016
Had really bad area of skin really sore someone recommended aloe Vera. This stuff is amazing it cleared up the spot well after few days. Have been able to use for many things dry skin. This is cheap and would recommend. So much better value than high street stores.

Wholesale Solutions Quality Bling Lanyard Rhinestone Diamonte Crystal Neck ID Card & Phone Holder Blue
Offered by wholesale solutions ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 14 Mar. 2016
Brought for my work pass. Good value couple of gems fallen off but not noticeable and I use it every day. Everyone comments on it the pass clip very secure. Recommend does the job well and will buy again in future.

Savanah Raised Toilet Seat with Lid 5 cm/2 Inches (Eligible for VAT relief in the UK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great aid to make life easier, 7 July 2015
This is a great product brought for mother who's main toilet was quite low compared to an average height so getting on/off the toilet was a problem. So with this in mind I orginally brought the 4in seat but this was way to high and her feet did not sit flat on floor. So I exchanged for this 2in seat which was perfect really does support and make life little more simply day to day.
I have attached raised toilet seat on and lifting original seat up but the lid that comes with raised seat didn't raise properly so have left lid off. In time will remove orginal toilet seat so the Savannah lid can go on and then looks nice in bathroom.
It is sturdy and fits easy and well no moving but I do help out and give it a good clean once a week by lift it off. It is plastic and bulky looking but the benefits of having this in place far out the cons.
Good price and mother happy with this support aid. Mothers height is 5ft.3 but 2in seat was perfect for her.

Finishing Touch: Womens Cordless Face & Body Fine Hair Trimmer - Safe & Care
Finishing Touch: Womens Cordless Face & Body Fine Hair Trimmer - Safe & Care
Offered by HOSELET

3.0 out of 5 stars and works good when traveling and using one off but it is ..., 19 April 2015
Ok product for what it is , and works good when traveling and using one off but it is not great on regular basis not close enough and as battery control somewhere on the connection is goes low to med speed and is really frustrating.

Is always trail and error you pay for what your getting but now in search of something more powerful and willing to spend extra.

Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Charlotte Crosby's 3 Minute Belly Blitz [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Charlotte Crosby
Offered by ELIZABETH MILER

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD - works all body parts... will get you burning those calories., 15 Feb. 2015
This is a good workout DVD, covers all problem areas and the dvd can be played in full or you can pick and choose your rounds and there are 12.
There are high and low intensity so where you are fitness bunny or just starting out this will surely get you working up a sweat. The DVD was great has HITT style working all areas. Big variety from boxing, squat jumps, lunge, squats, flicks, jumps, core work. I sure got my heart beat working and felt like Id worked out. You dont need loads of room so even in a smaller area you can work out to this one, but it is all about what you put in and Charlotte and the trainers take it up a notch by working out with hand weights as well.
Break down of DVD is always good to share....
Warm up and cool down on DVD with bonus of Extra abs

Round 1- Boxing style / Round 2 - Lunges and jumps / Round 3 - Boxing / Round 4 - Shoulder session Press ups etc / Round 5 - Skipping / Round6 - Mountain climbers and crunches / Round 7 - Cardio Kick box / Round 8 - Squats and lunges / Round 9 - Skipping, jumps squats, ice skaters / Round 10 - Squat thrusts, lunges, Pop-ups (press up style) / Round 11 - Jumping Lunges, ski jumps, speed ball / Round 12 - Glutes work donkey kicks and hip lifts to tone bum.

Extra abs:- Crunches, leg rotators, leg extension, and more crunches....

Meal plan included on DVD which gives you options for Breaky, Lunch and Dinner.. and I am liking the Chicken bean and couscous there is something for every one but DVD I believe says working on a 1200 or 1250 cal a day choosing 1x breaky 1x lunch and 1x dinner and 1x snack.

Hopefully this helps I do like home DVD to mix things up and a change from the gym but would recommend and hope the breakdown helps.....

Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple
Omron Walking Style III Pedometer - Purple

5.0 out of 5 stars Track your steps - get fit and try hitting 10,000 steps aday, 6 Jan. 2015
I went through a lot of pedometers before making a purchase as I wanted one which would work best for me.

I wanted something which would do the below:-
Track steps
Distance
Calories
Action mode
Slim design and one which can go in pocket or bag.
(fat burned - was a nice to have)

This pedometer did everything I needed and was dead simple to set up, settings Time is 24hr clock, Weight is in KG, Height and Stride length in CM's. (so if like me your used to stone/lbs just work it out and convert before setting up - there are loads of conversion table websites online or if you have a annual diary they are sometimes found in the front).

I was pleased with how lightweight and slim it is and I although do not wear every day I can even slip into the pocket on jeans or even when at work clip it onto skirt etc.. the clip is quite tight so it wont go anywhere. I have not yet just put it in my bag to count steps this way. It is much better than the old chunky pedometer I had before.

So one thing which I wanted to know when I was purchasing a pedometer is to have one that has all the functions I was looking for but also jog mode. I still purchased this as the jog style one was little more expensive and also didn't have some of the functions this had and this model was a lot slimmer.

So one question some will want to know is if YOU CAN USE FOR WALK AND JOG answer: yes, so I did a test on the treadmill walking my usual fast pace for 10mins and checked the steps in that time, then I did a 10min jog and the pedometer did register this jog and to be fair it read about what I was expecting. My stride on my jog may of varied very slightly to my fast walk so yes would not give accurate reading but it was close to what was expecting and at the end of the day I have only purchased this product to give me rough idea, im not looking to run a marathon and do not need to beat my time but what is good I can wear out and about also up gym knowing it will register my jog.

It is certainly an I opener using a pedometer and this certainly gives a better reading than the chunky one which did not have the 2D sensor and on days im less activate (day im not at work or gym) it is an eye opener to exactly how far 10,000 steps is as I thought walking to my local town and back which is about 15mins would be close but I was shocked that actually needed to move a little bit more. So I have some fun with it, it is just something to have fun with to help you hit the recommended 10,000 steps aday so it is suitable for all ages and very easy to use.

There is probably other functions which I have really used yet and that is the action mode, it does have a 7day memory on it, again I use it for fun not to let number control my day.

I would recommend it is stylish and different colours are available but I just wanted basic pedometer which I can use to walk/jog and yes it does what it says on the tin.

Job done and I do hope this helps others before they purchase one but you wont be disappointed but if you are looking for high tech pedometers/body trackers then you will need to buy higher priced/brand product. This Ormon Walking style III is great just to be mindful of what you are doing.

So treat yourself to this and get your trainers on.......

(It gives a good estimate in the readings and how I look at it is when products display Calories on food packaging it is an estimate give or take a few never the exact amount well hardly ever and same with this you set your stride to what you have worked out to be correct and then this will give you an estimate of what you are doing give or take I mean who has the same stride every step sometime you may walk slightly slower then pick up pace etc.. you get my drift).

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Must have for any turtle fan, 6 Jan. 2015
At the end of the day pants are pants but for any turtle fan then it a fab gift, the pants are true to size he just 4yr old so went for the 4-5yr old size.

He loved the pants anything with turtle on goes down well, the print will over time like anything start to wear but to be fair with a growing little boy by then he will be onto the next age but would advise wash them inside out just protects print if in wash with other garments which may have metal zips/buckles etc...

would recommend and any turtle fan will be pleased with these fun pants. Little more than would normally pay but your paying for the turtle print which is harder to find turtle pants in the high street.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4