Profile for Mrs. J. Moreland > Reviews

Content by Mrs. J. Moreland

Mrs. J. Moreland (Belfast NI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Little Charley Bear: Up in the Air
Little Charley Bear: Up in the Air
by Unknown

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasting Toy, 4 Oct. 2012
I bought this for my grandson who was almost 2 at the time, for last Christmas, this robust toy is just over 9months old now & he still loves it, in fact a fight sometimes breaks out with his little brother, who is a year younger, as to who is going to play with it, not often tucked away in toy box like some other toys, although the small Charlie Bear is not always to be seen in cockpit, their little imaginations take over which is lovely to watch. I did have to make a little scarf for Charlie Bear, as grandson couldn't understand why in the little book, bought to accompany toy, Charlie had one on, whilst his did not.

Let's Build! (Bob the Builder)
Let's Build! (Bob the Builder)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Book, 4 Oct. 2012
I just know my 2 & 3 year old grandsons are going to love this book, bright colourful pictures, a lovely size, easy to turn pages & a wonderful story for Mum or someone else to read, a perfect little stocking filler to go with other Bob stuff.

Couro Stainless Steel Gents' 21cm Polished and Matte Finish 2 Row Black Wire Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Value, 4 Oct. 2012
After reading previous reviews I ordered 2 of these bracelets for part Christmas Boxes for my Grandson & a Family Friend, I have not been disappointed in the least, well presented in a luxurious looking gift box & smart though not too fancy a bracelet, perfect for my requirements.

New Contemporary New Look Tiger Skin 8pc Bumper Double Duvet Pillow Cover Fitted Sheet Curtains Bedding Set by Zonnix UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful To Look At & Great Value., 5 Aug. 2012
Although not excellent quality, item is still very good value, the pattern is really eyecatching although not too in your face, curtains are thin, so would do for show effect, as none pulling with blind etc; otherwise linings would be required, all items are a good generous fit & pillowcases fit comfortably over my memory-foam pillows with protectors, without opening at ends even while lying on them, I have experienced this problem before, on much more expensive sets. A number of friends have commented on how rich it makes the overall effect of bedroom look & I myself am not disappointed in the slightest.

Banana Flame Floral Watercolour Print Dress, Size M/L, Pink
Banana Flame Floral Watercolour Print Dress, Size M/L, Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Floaty Item, 11 May 2012
Bought this item for a Wedding coming up in August I have been invited to & have not been disappointed, it is a good fit & looks a lot more expensive than the cost suggests owing to the chiffon look type material used, cannot comment on wear & tear as it's safely tucked up in my wardrobe for the big event but the colours are lovely & will go with lots of different accessories so I will no doubt wear it often.

Couro C/TB2 Men's Titanium Fancy Link Bracelet
Couro C/TB2 Men's Titanium Fancy Link Bracelet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 17 Dec. 2011
This bracelet looks & feels expensive, chunky & suitable for teenagers (looks easily adjusted) as well as men of any age, not too flashy for those who like to be seen as macho, would also suit the grunge look, mine arrived in a presentation box which was unexpected for the price paid, overall I am very well pleased & hope the recipients of the bacelets as purchased for Christmas presents feel the same.

No Mercy
No Mercy
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 4 April 2011
This review is from: No Mercy (Audio CD)
I was very pleased with my purchase, fast delivery & in excellent condition for 2nd hand, only outer case had a few minor scores & CD itself perfect, Thanx.

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Offered by skyvo-direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 24 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
Received quickly, CD was of excellent quality & well worth the money, had a great selection of songs, very happy with purchase of this quite rare CD.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Red Head, 22 Mar. 2011
Purchased for a wacky hair day in school where I work, to raise money for comic relief, kids loved it along with colleagues & myself, wore it down in morning & up in afternoon as I got rather hot, not realistic but still great fun & successful for occasion.

40 Meter EDR Bluetooth USB Adapter
40 Meter EDR Bluetooth USB Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 15 Jan. 2011
Once installed this little device does not let down, I did have a little difficulty installing, but entirely my fault, not reading instructions properly through & trying to install disc before being instructed to do so.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5