Profile for nek > Reviews

nek

Page: 1 | 2
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case
Black Case Logic QHDC-101 Hard Drive Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case for my 2TB WD essentilas metal edition, 4 Jan. 2016
Nice case for my 2TB WD essentilas metal edition. In fact it is the only case that I found in the market that fits my 2TB hard disk with the cable in it. The "walls" of the case protects the hd fairly enough...definitely recommended

Victorinox 30327L  Swiss Tool X in Leather Pouch
Victorinox 30327L Swiss Tool X in Leather Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent structure. Very strong tool, 12 May 2015
Excellent structure. Very strong tool. All accessories with many details in their blades. Need it for outside jobs in the farm.
Just what I needed. A little heavy. Very elegant design which I didn't expect it due to many functions. Only disadvantage, it doesn't have tweezers and toothpick. Should have at least the tweezers...
I own two other tools but none af them cover all these funtions in such an elegant and strong structure.
Just buy it you will need it.

JACK & JONES Men's Crew Neck Long - regular Jumper  - Multicoloured (Dark Blue / MYKONOS BLUE) - 54
JACK & JONES Men's Crew Neck Long - regular Jumper - Multicoloured (Dark Blue / MYKONOS BLUE) - 54

5.0 out of 5 stars nice color, 15 July 2014
nice jumper and at a very good price.
its not for cold weather but better for spring

Victorinox Pocket Knife Ceramic Sharpener - Black
Victorinox Pocket Knife Ceramic Sharpener - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars distinguishing like a pen, 15 July 2014
its size makes it special.can be carried with everything

Victorinox Swiss Army Farmer Knife, Medium/60 mm
Victorinox Swiss Army Farmer Knife, Medium/60 mm
Offered by K Master

5.0 out of 5 stars nice structure, 15 July 2014
excellent product.strong enough for exterior works.I like the thing that there are no plastic things on that knife, so when you drop it nothing breaks. It can also be cleaned very easily...

Gymboss SKIN
Gymboss SKIN
Offered by Gymboss EU

5.0 out of 5 stars a necessary accessory, 24 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Gymboss SKIN (Misc.)
At first, I bought the gym boss without that accesory. After a few days the screen was a little scratched from the things I used to throw into my pocket with the gymboss - e.g keys. At the next order for a friend of mine, I ordered that silicone protection skin and I never cared again about the things in my pocket or where I leave it at my workout. It protects even from the falls during running and of course from the sweat. After you add the silicone skin the screen becomes a liitle fuzzy-cloudy. Not a problem for me as I only need the beep after the setup. In my opinion, a necessary accessory if you want to have your gymboss always like new...

Asics Women's Gel Nimbus 14 W White/Purple/Turquoise Trainer T291N 0136 7.5 UK
Asics Women's Gel Nimbus 14 W White/Purple/Turquoise Trainer T291N 0136 7.5 UK
Offered by MARCAS Brands

2.0 out of 5 stars not as expected from a nimbus 14, 12 Jun. 2013
As I have used all the pair of asics this one is not as the previous models. In fact it is a shadow of nimbus 13. If you want to buy a nimbus buy the 13 model. This model is much harder than the previous one. I hope the nimbus 15 will change the to the best...

Salomon Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoes - 10
Salomon Speedcross 3 Trail Running Shoes - 10

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent as always, 12 Jun. 2013
Speedcross tens to be the bestseller of salomon and it shows it with every model...
Exxcellent shoe...Excellent color as seen in the picture!!

Asics Men's Gel Nimbus 14 M White/Brilliant Blue/Neon Yellow Trainer T241N 0147 13 UK

2.0 out of 5 stars not as I expected it, 12 Jun. 2013
I have bought many asics pairs in the past. Almost all the models. Nimbus 13 is much better than this one. I don't know why asics has dissapointed their fans with that model. The bottom is much harder than the previous models. The shoe is not for injured knees as mine are. I expect better from asics...Kayano 19 is much better!!!

adidas Men's Kick Chalk/Collegiate Navy/True Blue Trainer G13993 11 UK
adidas Men's Kick Chalk/Collegiate Navy/True Blue Trainer G13993 11 UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 10 Mar. 2013
This review is from: adidas Men's Kick Trainers (Shoes)
Very nice pair of shoes. Nice appearance as seen in photo.
Leather outside. The only bad thing is the size.I wear UK10,5 and took it in UK11. But still is not very comfortable.
I hope it will be at the future after long use

Page: 1 | 2