Profile for Johan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Zefal 95293 Spy Double Adjustment Bike Mirror for Road and MTB
Zefal 95293 Spy Double Adjustment Bike Mirror for Road and MTB

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little mirror, 23 May 2017
After trying a number of other mirrors, this one works for me! No vibration, the adjustment is rock solid, and the view is perfect. Yes, it is small, but the view of the road behind is crystal clear. I have immediately ordered another one, as I fitted mine to the outside of butterfly handlebars, and they may not survive if the bike falls over (not tried it yet...).

BenQ GL2450HM LED TN 24 inch Widescreen Multimedia Monitor (1920 x 1080, 2 ms GTG, VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, Speakers) - Glossy Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Extremely good monitor for the price., 23 Jan. 2016
This monitor is so good, that we bought another one! Very crisp image. My son does a fair amount of gaming, and tells me this monitor is better than most others he has seen at friends houses and school.

Moon Meteor Front Light - Black
Moon Meteor Front Light - Black
Offered by Graham Tiso Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great light, 23 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Moon Meteor Front Light (Sports)
Great light, very (!) bright on highest setting. I usually have it on the middle setting. Used for about 20 minutes a day, it lasts about a week on one charge after two winters of use. The battery low indicator (red flashing light) comes on much before the battery is really flat.

Anker® 1900mAh Li-ion Battery For Samsung Galaxy S2 II GT-I9100, Galaxy S2 II I9100, Galaxy S2 II 9100G, EB-F1A2GBU

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and cheerful, 23 Jan. 2016
Put it in my Samsung S3 mini a few months ok, still ok. I don't use my phone that much, and charge it about every other night.

TP-Link 600 Mbps 2-Port Powerline Adapter, Range Extender, Broadband/Wi-Fi Extender, Wi-Fi Booster/Hotspot, No Configuration Required, Wi-Fi Clone, UK Plug (TL-WPA4220 V1.2) - Pack of 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kit, but maybe not for all OS's, 23 Jan. 2016
I have two of those in various places in the house. It works fine when it is on a different ring mains from the unit that connects to the router. The only problem I ever have is with computers that run Windows. I have my router and extenders all set up with the same SSID and password. Android and linux devices are fine with this, and connect to whichever is strongest as I move through the house. Windows devices make a song and dance of insisting to connect to whatever they connected to the first time, even when right next to an extender with a much stronger signal! But not all the time, and not all Windows devices. If you're having this kind of trouble, don't blame TP, it is more likely to d with your OS.

SanDisk Extreme 64 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 245 MB/s
SanDisk Extreme 64 GB USB Flash Drive USB 3.0 up to 245 MB/s

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast, boots fine with linux install, 23 Jan. 2016
I used this for a full install of linuxmint 17.2. I reformatted the stick and put an ext4 partition on, then did a full install from another live USB stick. My laptop boots without any trouble from this stick, and now my internal SSD can be left entirely to Windows, and I still have a full linux install available. My laptop only has USB2 ports, but it works well enough. Obviously it would be faster when used with a USB3 port.

Anself Black USB ANT+ Stick for Garmin Forerunner 310XT 405 405CX 410 610 910XT 011-02209-00
Offered by Hommee Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 23 Jan. 2016
Use my Garmin heart rate strap with this connected to my Nexus 7 tablet. Works with "Ant+ heart rate grapher" app without any trouble. Useful when I'm on my exercise bike indoors. I simply take a screenshot when I finish, so I can compare my (lack of) progress over time.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2016 12:24 PM GMT

Integral LED 5w LED Dusk Till Dawn sensor light bulb (ES, E27, screw cap = 40W)
Integral LED 5w LED Dusk Till Dawn sensor light bulb (ES, E27, screw cap = 40W)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not in a porch., 23 Jan. 2016
Bulb is fine, but I tried to use it in a porch, and it stays on all day and night there. So needs a fair amount of light to switch off.

Hapilife Traditional Kitchen Sink Tap Monobloc Single Lever Swivel Spout Mixer Chrome
Offered by HST MALL

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a tap, 23 Jan. 2016
Cheap and cheerful tap. Has been in use for over a month, so far so good.

GMYLE® Express Card Expresscard 54 slot to USB 3.0 x 2 Port Adapter up to 5Gbps Compatible USB 1.1 / 2.0 Windows XP/Vista/7
Offered by megashop

5.0 out of 5 stars Works out of the box with linuxmint, 23 Jan. 2016
I bought this for a Toshiba Satellite laptop (about 5 years old) without USB3 ports. This card worked straight out of the box on the laptop running Linuxmint 17.2. I was hoping that I would be able to boot of a USB 3 stick with it, but at boot time the card is not recognised, so this does not work. Maybe I can do this using poplinux. The card itself is fine. Not done any speed tests, but is is faster than USB2.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3