Profile for Alex > Reviews

Content by Alex

Alex "Alex" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Soft Leather Baby girl Shoes with Suede Soles by Dotty Fish Navy Multi Coloured Spotty design - 6-12 months
Offered by Dotty Fish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 28 Oct. 2015
Very happy with these. Fast service and a great quality product. Love the design as they go with lots of outfits. I have another pair which cost more than double and they are off equal quality.

I find these shoes work really well indoors on hard floors.

100% Wildflower seed shaded/woodland areas 45 grams. MeadowMania Native UK Seed cover up to 30 square metres
Offered by MeadowMania

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 3 April 2014
Excellent service. I had to contact seller regarding the order and they were very prompt and efficient in response. I ordered a few similar seeds at the same time via different suppliers and Meadowmania's packaging looked by far the most professional and also came with a helpful booklet with lots of helpful information about the seeds. Would highly recommend. Will let you know how they grow!

Oven Brite - 500ML - Bottle Bag & Gloves Included - Complete Oven Cleaner
Oven Brite - 500ML - Bottle Bag & Gloves Included - Complete Oven Cleaner
Offered by MEGA LIFE STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 21 Aug. 2013
This product surpassed my expectations. I haven't used anything on my oven that has given me the same cleaning results. It was also simple to use.
My Mum has now asked if I can get one for her!

Delivery was prompt.

Microdry Ultimate Performance Memory Foam Large Bath Mat, Approx. 53 x 86 cm, Ivory
Offered by The Mat Factory

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe im excited about a BATH MAT!!!, 19 Feb. 2013
When I bought this I thought I would regret spending more than I needed to on a bath mat however, I have not once regretted the decision. Every time I step on it feels luxurious, its really does show that spending the extra does sometimes pay off. It soaks up the water really well and dries very quickly. I also find it usefull when bathing my young child, we have a hard tiled floor in the bothroom and this mat is great when im knealing over, it gives a nice soft cushioning for my knees. It also washes well.

Chicco Journey Table Seat Chick to Chick for 6-36 Months - Brown
Chicco Journey Table Seat Chick to Chick for 6-36 Months - Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, 29 Sept. 2012
Felt it was important to write a review on this product as I couldn't find any on the web. Usually I always research products in detail, taking special notice of reviews however, in this case I took the plunge and ordered based on the fact it looked like the product I needed. Luckily it is perfect.
We have a high breakfast bar in the kitchen and we eat most meals at it, the majority of highchairs are too short and we didn't want our child to feel he was missing out on the view! We already have the Bloom Loft high chair and whilst this is just about high enough at the moment our child doesn't seem comfortable in it and appears to slouch and slide in it (hopefully he will find it better when he gets older - currently 10 months). Since using the Chicco Journey meal times have been much easier, he sits up better and looks very comfortable, he is at a perfect hight and I like that he is using our kitchen table rather than a tray. The product feels sturdy and looks very nice in the room. I had't bought it with the intention of travelling with it but can see that it would be easy to take apart and move around with you. I am delighted with this product and delivery was super fast - very happy customer!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 23, 2012 12:28 PM BST

Tiny Love Super Mat - Sunny Mat
Tiny Love Super Mat - Sunny Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 26 May 2012
When I ordered this, I thought I might regret it - how wrong could I be! It's fantastic, I take it almost everywhere my 6 month old goes. He likes to be rolling around and alway attempting to crawl, this gives me peace of mind that he is on a clean comfortable surface. The mat is easy to transport and washes very well. One of my best baby buys so far.

Belly Belt
Belly Belt
Offered by Direct 4 Baby

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Helpful, 2 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Belly Belt (Apparel)
This set is very useful, I am 5f 11 and have found it very difficult to find affordable materity trousers. This set has allowed me to keep using the majority of my jeans/trousers. For me it works better on my higher waisted items, on my hipster jeans I find they slip down more easily. Overall a fab product!

Breaking the Silence
Breaking the Silence
by Diane Chamberlain

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, 20 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Breaking the Silence (Paperback)
This book was fantastic - I didn't want it to end. The story was fast moving and full of drama. This is one of my favourite books!

Colour Me Beautiful: Expert guidance to help you feel confident and look great
Colour Me Beautiful: Expert guidance to help you feel confident and look great
by Veronique Henderson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Sept. 2010
I find the theory behind colour me beautiful very interesting. The book easy to use and follow. Anybody who wants to know which colours would most compliment them will find this book helpful.

Dear John
Dear John
by Nicholas Sparks

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book!, 3 July 2010
This review is from: Dear John (Paperback)
This book was such an easy read. A lovely story with some fabulous characters. My favourite element of this book is the relationship between John and his father - just beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3