Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "sybil scotland" (Scotland, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bago Packing Cubes Travel Organizer bags - Single Large With Protector (Large PINK)
Offered by OUTDOORS WISH LIST

5.0 out of 5 stars An unexpected extra, 19 July 2016
I received this as a welcome gift for purchasing a Bago backpack. The instructions were clear and helpful. The cube itself is well made and light and I'm looking forward to using it on my forthcoming holiday.

Packable Backpack For Men, Women And Children - Lightweight Foldable Rucksack - Use As Travel Bag, Daypack, Carry On For More Luggage Space - Folds Into It's Inner Pocket - (GREEN)
Offered by OUTDOORS WISH LIST

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal as a light day pack, 14 July 2016
Backpack is just as described and definitely meets my expectations. It is light and tough looking. Colour is fantastic. What a good choice. I'm very pleased with this purchase.

Back Lotion Applicator PURPLE Apply SUNSCREEN, SUN PROTECTION, SELF TAN, PSORIASIS & ECZEMA PAIN RELIEF, BACNE & ACNE medical OINTMENT, body & DRY SKIN cream. 100% reach. BackBliss Patented Design.
Offered by BackBliss

5.0 out of 5 stars A very useful gadget, 8 July 2016
Just what I've been looking for. The item is sturdier than anticipated but I welcome this. I'd recommend this item and this seller.

Fintie Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8 Folio Leather Case Cover with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature for Lenovo Yoga 8 8-Inch Android Tablet - Pink
Offered by Fintie EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift, 2 April 2016
I bought this as a gift. My daughter is very pleased with it as she had not been able to find a good cover for her yoga tablet. It was pink too which was a bonus.

The Book Thief
The Book Thief

5.0 out of 5 stars An unexpected tale, 28 Jan. 2016
This review is from: The Book Thief (Kindle Edition)
This book wasn't at all what I expected. The title had me expecting something quite different. It's a very gripping story which I enjoyed very much. I'd certainly look to read other books by this author.

Face Hair Removal Facial Hair Free Makeup Facial Hair Spring Bend Remover Tool
Face Hair Removal Facial Hair Free Makeup Facial Hair Spring Bend Remover Tool
Offered by Broadfashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Odd but effective, 28 Jan. 2016
This is a really odd item but it works quite well and for the price a good buy.

100 GRAMS RED SHREDDED HAMPER/GIFT TISSUE PAPER PACKAGING
100 GRAMS RED SHREDDED HAMPER/GIFT TISSUE PAPER PACKAGING
Offered by Michael Dark

5.0 out of 5 stars Cheerful 'padding', 28 Jan. 2016
Ideal as 'padding' for my Christmas gift hamper. I'd buy this again.

Arpan Large White Wicker Gift Hamper Storage Basket With White Cloth Lining
Arpan Large White Wicker Gift Hamper Storage Basket With White Cloth Lining
Offered by Claris

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for gift hampers, 28 Jan. 2016
Delighted with this item. It was ideal for the Christmas hamper I was putting together as a gift. I really hope they make good use of it once the contents have been consumed! I'd recommend this.

I Let You Go
I Let You Go

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping read, 2 Aug. 2015
This review is from: I Let You Go (Kindle Edition)
Choosing to read this book was a step away from my usual preferences. I saw the author on BBC discussing this book and thought it sounded intriguing. What a great read it turned out to be.

Ladies Deep Purple Fingerless Knitted Gloves Thinsulate Thermal Acrylic Winter Warm
Offered by Raintopia

5.0 out of 5 stars So practical!, 6 April 2015
Got two pairs of these very useful gloves. Love them.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3