Profile for Clever Read > Reviews

Tracy Anderson Method - The Pregnancy Project - Region 0 Worldwide
Dvd ~ Tracy Anderson
Offered by Fitness & Media

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for me!, 25 July 2015
I did not enjoy the workouts. I think the DVDs were very well made and I appreciated the fact that you could follow the workout without the music (but still with Tracy Anderson's voice) in case you wanted your own music in the background... The moves were unnecessarily strange and I gave up at month 3 in the middle of a workout session because I heard myself say several times: "This is crap! What's the point of twisting my legs like that?" I then realised that my body was very tense, so I did plenty of stretching... Note that my body was not tense before I started the workout that morning. Her method doesn't suit me.

Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
Soul Plan: Reconnect with Your True Life Purpose
by Blue Marsden

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 8 Jan. 2013
Soul Plan is a great book! It is about a little known system (for now) that reveals one's talents, challenges, life goals and soul purpose through the sound vibration of one's birth name.
I have found that Soul Plan has given me further insight into who I am, why I make the life choices I do and why I get caught in the same old patterns.
I have also gained further understanding of how I relate to my loved ones and how I could make my career more interesting. More importantly (for me), I could see the steps I should take to improve my health on a daily basis.
The knowledge I've gained through reading this book is invaluable.

The Architect
The Architect
by Oliver Dagois

5.0 out of 5 stars Great story!, 16 July 2012
This review is from: The Architect (Paperback)
This book is very entertaining. The story is full of suspense and the characters are very believable. It is so well written I was transported into 15th century Venice and I came to care for the main characters and the outcome of the story. Every page of this book is interesting. I would love to read another story written by this author...