Profile for iam007 > Reviews

iam007

Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine
Flipboard: Your Social News Magazine

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 1 Sept. 2012
Absolutely brilliant, turns your phone/tablet into a magazine, executed with so much more style than any competitor.
Very easy to invent your own channels. Just brilliant.

Kindle 2011 Vierra CARBON BLACK Diary Style Folio Case Cover Pouch for the NEW Generation 2011 Amazon Kindle 4 / Kindle 6" inch Wi-Fi

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaves black marks on the back of my Kindle, 31 Oct. 2011
I was really happy with this case after paying about £7 for it in contrast to the extortionate prices charged for the official Kindle ones... however, after using the case for a while now the back of my Kindle is now covered in black marks which you cannot remove. Not impressed. Thankfully there are no marks on the screen...
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2011 11:27 AM GMT

BT Diverse 7410 Dect Cordless Phone - Black
BT Diverse 7410 Dect Cordless Phone - Black
Offered by Stuff-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Very clear sound & stylish, 10 Oct. 2011
This is a great little phone, I didn't realise how bad the quality was on our old phone until I heard this one... people we call regularly have actually commented that we're easier to hear too.

It's a nice looking phone, the base unit is pretty good too, it looks better than shown in the picture on Amazon when its plugged in and the lights are on. Only slight niggle from my wife is that the handset is slightly heavy.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Nov. 2010
Bought this to replace an earlier model which died after a lot of use... I love this trimmer, it is easy to use & clean, never seems to snag and holds its charge really well (which is way better than the old battery powered ones).