Profile for Simon Skinner > Reviews

Content by Simon Skinner

Simon Skinner (Penge, London United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Homcom 3ft 4ft White Artificial Christmas Xmas Colourful Scattered LED Light Tree with Snow Side PET (4ft-120cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to set up., 12 Dec. 2016
I love having a tree which does not need extra lights

Karma Active presents- Activity Tracker/Sleep Monitor/ Heart Rate Monitor/ Fitness Tracker/ Sports Running/ Watch/ Bracelet/ band

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 12 Dec. 2016
It is slim enough to not be intrusive but wide enough to be readable. A great product for the price, now wear mine all the time except in the shower.

ULTNICE Portable Adjustable Elastic Infrared Self-heating Magnetic Therapy Back Waist Support Lumbar Brace Belt Double Pull Strap Lower Pain Massager - Size M (Black)
Offered by Amiragoo

5.0 out of 5 stars I suffer from lower bak pain and need some support ..., 5 Sept. 2016
I suffer from lower bak pain and need some support. I put this on and was supprised that my back got hot, in use outdoors it means I do not get uncomfortable and my kidneys stay warm.

Death In Paradise - Series 1-5 [DVD] [2016]
Death In Paradise - Series 1-5 [DVD] [2016]
Dvd ~ Ben Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this series, 5 Sept. 2016
I love this series, I like the fact that this is complete, I was able to watch all the episodes and know that I had not missed one.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug. 2016
Ideal for an extra charger when at work

Kalrea's Legacy (Aurora Saga Book 3)
Kalrea's Legacy (Aurora Saga Book 3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel, 6 Aug. 2016
I found this book a perfect follow on to the series. I hope the auther continues the story.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens [DVD] [2015]
Star Wars: The Force Awakens [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Harrison Ford

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth an evenings viewing., 19 July 2016
This film is a great follow up for the series, if you loved the first six then this is for you.

The Shannara Chronicles - Season 1
The Shannara Chronicles - Season 1
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 19 July 2016
I found this really good, I like the action, it is not over the top.

The Mermaid
The Mermaid
Dvd

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for dual language families., 19 July 2016
This review is from: The Mermaid (Amazon Video)
I use this to help learn Mandarin, it also is great for my girlfriend as she is Chinese

Oumeiou Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, H3 Wireless Bluetooth Waterproof Touch Screen Smart Watch Healthy Wristband Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of allergies., 19 July 2016
I found this did the job well, unfortunately I am allergic to the contacts, it gave me a rash.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15