Profile for BrightonVoyager > Reviews

Content by BrightonVoyager

BrightonVoyager

100 Plastic Resealable Grip Seal Bags 15" x 20"
100 Plastic Resealable Grip Seal Bags 15" x 20"
Offered by Packaging Chimp

4.0 out of 5 stars and now hope for the best. They work just as well as the very ..., 16 Feb. 2015
Search on Google for anti-moth resealable bags and you will probably pay almost one pound per bag.
Search on Google for resealable bags and you will probably pay a fraction of that price.
The bags do their job, I waited a bit too long as the moths have already feasted on my sweaters.
However, I froze, washed and sealed my sweaters in the grip seal bags, and now hope for the best.
They work just as well as the very expensive dedicated anti-moth bags.

BT Call Reminder
BT Call Reminder

1.0 out of 5 stars and subscribe to the BT service which is a better deal than three months free subscription, 14 Oct. 2014
This unit will not function unless you subscribe to BT Privacy at home and caller display.
Calls will then be displayed automatically on your handset if it’s a fairly recent model so I don’t see the use of this item.

The seller hussain742 (a name that immediately inspires confidence) is misleading buyers by not mentioning the need to contact BT and pay them £1.70 a month or renew your telephone contract for one year in which case it’s free for one year.

I waited almost two weeks for the BT call reminder, I plugged it in but of course it didn’t work.

On the packaging it says:
“Includes 3 months subscription to the Display Select Service. To register see back page of the user guide”.

The only problem is there was no user guide in the box, so I was in the dark until I called BT to find out more, and subscribe to the BT service which is a better deal than three months free subscription.

I contacted Amazon who asked hussain742 to send me the user guide, so far nothing.

If from tomorrow the caller’s number registers on our phone, I repeat I don’t see the use of this piece of equipment.

Hi-Tec Owaka, Men's Sandals
Hi-Tec Owaka, Men's Sandals
Price: £29.99 - £36.26

3.0 out of 5 stars Pot luck, two out of four, 3 April 2012
These sandals are very comfortable and light; excellent for travel. However the quality is variable, I bought four pairs of Okawa since I have problems with my feet and seized on the occasion to buy something comfortable.
Two of the four pairs have faulty plastic loops, they are quite a bit wider than the straps, leaving space for play, this causes the loop to twist and the straps to pull into one corner of the loop, resulting in the strap which is in fact of very poor quality, fraying and tearing.
One pair have torn, and another is frayed and on the way to tearing. These sandals have not been used very much and should have lasted for years.