Profile for Chris > Reviews

Content by Chris

Chris

Trixie 40161 Bill 1 F Cat Litter Tray with Hood / Door / Handle 40 x 42 x 50 cm Black / Cream

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to put together and a bit light-weight, 8 Aug. 2013
This is a perfectly adequate litter box, and I'm sure our cats will make good use of it. Design is well-thought out to keep litter and smells in, as others have said, but it feels a bit light-weight. The top doesn't engage easily and positively with the bottom, and I fear the hinges will break soon. Ditto, the hinges on the door.

It came in parts with no instructions, which we had to work out how to put together, and it was a bit fiddly. Some of the holes weren't fully drilled out and I had to cut a bit off one of the hinges to get it to fit. So if you find this sort of thing challenging, better to go for something ready assembled.

Putting aside the above, it it lasts us a year I'd say it was good value at the price. But after that I'll be looking to get something more substantial, and willing to pay more for it.

CAT - Feline Activity Den Toy With Scratch Post
CAT - Feline Activity Den Toy With Scratch Post

5.0 out of 5 stars Our cats love this, 12 May 2012
After a cautious start, our two mainly indoor cats have really taken to this. One will sit on the top level, looking out the window whilst the other suns herself on the middle platform. Plus, they regularly sharpen their claws on the pillars (and not the carpets or furniture.) The 'carpet' is decent quality and on ours a neutral sage green. We'd certainly buy another one when this one finally starts looking scruffy (We've had it for six months, and I expect it will last another couple of years.)

Preparing Assignments
Preparing Assignments
by The Open University

2.0 out of 5 stars Content is ok but poor value for money, 12 May 2012
This review is from: Preparing Assignments (Paperback)
Very thin - not good value. I've since discovered that if you're an OU student you can download the PDF version for free from the Study Skills part of the OU web site. However, for someone new to writing assignments, the content is useful.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2012 1:30 PM GMT

Croydex Coast Water-Resistant Textile Shower Curtain
Croydex Coast Water-Resistant Textile Shower Curtain

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheerful, 24 Dec. 2011
Bought this about two months ago for the shower over the bath. Good quality, brightens a mainly white bathroom, without being too over the top. And keeps the water in the bath like a shower curtain should. Would certainly buy another in this range in future if looking for a change in colour scheme.