Profile for London5 > Reviews

Appleby Farm
Appleby Farm
by Cathy Bramley

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 15 July 2016
This review is from: Appleby Farm (Paperback)
Sorry but this was drivel. I left it 3500 miles away.

Samsung Galaxy S5 Premium Leather Black Top Flip Wallet Case Cover Pouch + 2 IN 1 Ball Pen Touch Stylus Pen + RED 2 IN 1 Dust Stopper + Screen Protector & Polishing Cloth SVL6 BY SHUKAN®, (FLIP BLACK)
Offered by Shukan

1.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE, 15 July 2016
Sadly I must agree with previous reviewer, don't buy this even at £1.95 it's a waste of money. Mine didn't fit properly - top closing cover badly bowed. Both covers thin, cheap and very nasty. Should have gone to Snugg. As ever - caveat emptor.

I should update this by saying I emailed SHUKAN and they apologised and are sending a replacement, we shall see if it is any better than the first, which incidentally they said I need not return; so their customer service is at least worthy of note.

Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, 10.1 Inch Screen Protector MAK® Premium HD Clear Version Screen Protector (PACK OF 6)
Offered by U-POP

2.0 out of 5 stars Protective but defective ...., 8 April 2015
They work as a screen protector BUT the air bubble remover card was pretty useless. I applied carefully and had several attempts to remove the dozens of air bubbles but to no avail. It's OK, it does protect, just a bit annoying if you are trying to do it properly. Have had better screen protectors which were easier. Would I recommend.... probably not.

JETech Gold Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 (10 Inch) SM-T530 SM-T535 Tablet PC with Auto Sleep/Wake Feature (Blue)
Offered by JEDirect UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what is supposed to do covers, holds and protects your tablet, 4 April 2015
Purchased for Samsung Tab 4 (10") Fits easily and snugly. Colour was true, stands well. P&P was ridiculously expensive.

Timberland Classic Waterproof, Unisex-Toddlers Boots
Timberland Classic Waterproof, Unisex-Toddlers Boots
Price: £47.68 - £188.00

1.0 out of 5 stars AMAZON NOT LISTENING TO CUSTOMERS, 28 Dec. 2012
Despite many reviews pointing out this error - select a junior size then get to check out and it changes to toddler size, Amazon have clearly failed to do anything to rectify this error. I have just tried to ordered a junior size 6 and immediately it changes to toddler size 6 at checkout. I want a junior size which is why I selected Junior from the drop down. Having read other peoples' struggles to get refunds or exchanges I chose not to proceed with the purchase. Shame because price is good and had I been able to select what I wanted I would have used Amazon. I shall now use the official Timberland website where I shall doubtless pay at least double but will get what I want and also excellent customer service - even online. Sort it out Amazon!

Tea with Bea: Recipes from Bea's of Bloomsbury
Tea with Bea: Recipes from Bea's of Bloomsbury
by Bea Vo

2.0 out of 5 stars Tea with Bea - Not for me, 13 Jan. 2012
Found this during a random search on Amazon and was seduced by cover photo and other reviews. I am hardly a professional cook, but I am a pretty good baker, this book left me cold. Inadequate instructions and no clear explanations of why certain ingredients were being used, constantly having to refer back and forth between recipes - lovely pictures, but mostly it seemed to be a 'blow your own trumpet' session for the author. I've had it for two days and I'm already wondering if I should just take it to the charity shop. I will never, ever use it. There are better books. Thankfully, I didn't pay the full price.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 8, 2012 10:33 PM GMT