Profile for $apphire > Reviews

Content by $apphire
Top Reviewer Ranking: 706

$apphire (UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dancing Heart Lighthouse 925 Sterling Silver Necklace for Women christmas xmas gifts decorations birthday valentines day mothers day mother's day gift for her graduation engagement anniversary
Offered by Dancing Heart Jewellery

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 20 Sept. 2017
I really like the neutral elegance of this pendant necklace by Dancing Heart. The style is versatile and appropriate to wear as an accessory for all occasions, whether it is for formal, office, or casual wear. I am so impressed with the quality and craftsmanship. It also looks far more expensive than it really is and the central suspended Zirconia stone just shines beautifully whenever the light catches it. The chain is sturdy not really thin, but also not bulky and just the perfect size. It's also very lightweight and comfortable to wear. Looks exactly like shown in the pictures and I am very happy with this purchase!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Digital Tyre Inflator,AUPERTO 12V Car Tyre Compressor Pump with Adapter to 150 PSI
Offered by P-World Market

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have item for the car - works great!, 20 Sept. 2017
This is a very handy little compressor and although you may only rarely need an air compressor and just think it’s just another thing that will take up valuable space in the boot of the car, it’s one of those things you'd rather have and not need, than need and not have. It is compact, fairly lightweight and I barely notice it taking up any space in the boot.

Using it is really simple you just plug in to the cigarette lighter (engine doesn’t need to be on), then attach the nozzle on to the valve stem of the tyre (the current tyre pressure will be displayed on the digital display) and use the + or – buttons to select the PSI (default is 30 PSI) you want then hit the button and away you go. You don’t have to sit and watch it to make sure it doesn’t over-inflate your tyre as it will stop once it reaches the PSI level you selected. The power cable is 10ft long to allow you to reach every tyre on the car. Also, all the cords can be wrapped up inside the back of the compressor to keep them neat and tangle free.

How long it takes to inflate a tyre obviously depends, of course, on tyre size/volume/pressure, but on my Honda civic it takes roughly 30-60 seconds per tyre to raise pressure a few psi (to 32psi). It also comes with plenty of attachments, so is useful to inflate bike, footballs and other types of tyres.

It also has a built in light which is a handy little extra feature if you have to use this at night. You can point the light at the tyre to easily see the valve stem and get it all hooked up. It seems like small thing until you need it, then you’ll be very grateful it’s there and clearly shows a lot of thought has gone in to the air compressors design.

All in all, it works as should and is a must have item to keep in your car. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Itian Padlocks With 2 Keys Mutifunction Padlocks Widely Used In Garden Yard 40mm Waterproof Padlocks (4 Pcs)
Offered by Nanxin-EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect solution for our needs!, 20 Sept. 2017
We use a large number of padlocks around our farm and kennels, and their quality is of extreme importance. In addition to their overall sturdiness, the bright yellow colour makes them easy to see - and the fact that they come with two keys is enormously helpful, as well. They are also really heavy. I know that probably shouldn't equate to quality or anything, but it just feels solid and well-made which is very different from a lot other locks that just feel cheap and easily broken. You can also remove the black waterproof exterior casing at the bottom of the padlock by using a little bit of force to slide it off, if like me you want to use one of them indoors.

Overall, they're reasonable priced, simple yet effective and they do what I bought them for, plus I have a spare one left over. Best deal on Amazon in my opinion and happy with my purchase!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Yoleo LED Night Light,Children Baby Bear Silicone Night Lamp with 7 colors(2000mAh-Using 23h after Fully Charged),USB Rechargeable,Sensitive Tap Control Sleeper Lamp for Bedroom Living Room,Camping Gift Halloween Christmas Decorations [Energy Class A]
Offered by OUNUODIRECT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely big bear night light!, 19 Sept. 2017
I needed this cute big bear night light for my 5 year old niece to have on her bedside table in case she wakes up in the middle of the night and needs to go to the bathroom, so all she has to do is tap it to turn on the light instead of having to fiddle about looking for a switch and she absolutely loves how cute it is.

The night light is made from silicone and powered by a lithium battery that can be recharged using a power bank or laptop with the supplied USB cable, although I found it easier and more convenient to use the USB ports on my wall socket. Thankfully it holds its charge really well and a single charge which took around 2 hours has lasted nearly a week so far on the white light setting.

There a two lighting modes which are operated by a touch sensitive sensor inside the big bear’s head, one tap provides constant white light or a second tap to activate the continuous 7 LED light sequence.

All in all, this is a very user friendly portable night light that is unique and cute and makes a great addition to any child’s bedroom so they have a comforting light source if they wake up in the middle of the night.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Topnisus Outdoor Face Mask Balaclava for Motorcycle Tactical Skiing Windproof Ski Mask
Offered by Topnisus Direct EU

5.0 out of 5 stars What I wanted and more!, 18 Sept. 2017
I needed something to protect my ears and face while riding my bike with a helmet. I didn't want something heavy and bulky. This balaclava turned out to be just perfect as it protects my face really well and is so versatile with its many different combinations for wearing. The material fits comfortably on my face without being too loose or too tight, has plenty of fabric on the neck to keep my neck warm and breathes really well. The face cover also pulls down easily without feeling all bunched up.

All in all, it's a good price, fits well and is ideal for wearing when cycling or just being out in the cold in general. I’m very happy with my purchase and would most definitely buy again!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Women Fishnet Black Tights Vesgantti Female Net Pattern Pantyhose Fashion Essential One Size (Medium Fishnet)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable fishnets!, 17 Sept. 2017
I'm 5'2" and I can pull them up quite high above my waist, I pulled them up to my boobs (just kidding), but I did pull them up a little higher than usual, so imagine they would easily fit someone who is at least 5’8” or maybe even taller with ease and still be comfortable.

Overall, I got these for a costume party. They are durable, looked really cute with my costume and the waist was also rather comfortable as well.

Very happy with my purchase and I would most definitely buy these again!!!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Vesgantti Grapepurple Mermaid Makeup Brushes Set,7Pcs Cosmetic Brushes+1pc Adorable Mermaid Tail Brush for Foundation Blusher Concealer,with a Vesgantti Slogan Silk Pouch

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely mermaids tail brushes!, 17 Sept. 2017
This make-up brush set is a delightful collection of professional-quality make-up brushes, wonderfully packaged and well presented in a drawstring bag that would make a perfect gift for a friend or loved one.

The brushes are not only pretty to look at, but the quality is flawless as well. The colourful and shiny mermaids tail handles are sturdy and hold up well to daily use. There is a brush included for practically every make up need, there were no bad smells from the brushes and they were super soft and picked up product nicely. Also there has been hardly any shedding and the bristles have remained intact and as soft as day one.

Overall, I tested the brushes out by doing my usual make routine which included basic foundation coverage, contour, eye brows and highlight and honestly, I can say I've had great results and I find myself using far less product when using these. Very impressed and happy with my purchase!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Wireless Doorbell AI-Orange 1 Waterproof Push Button , 1 Receiver with 28 CD Quality Melodies and LED Flash Alert for Home or Office
Offered by AI-Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Has a good ring to it, 15 Sept. 2017
The Wireless Doorbell couldn't be simpler to use, you insert a battery in to the push button transmitter that can be fitted outside your front door with the screws and wall anchor plugs or the double sided adhesive pad and then plug the main receiver in to a wall socket and you're ready to go.

The volume of the chimes is the loudest I have ever heard. It can be set from a light barely audible volume that would be quite hard to hear if you’re upstairs to one that is very loud and can easily be heard throughout the house and even in the back garden.

With a myriad of different tones to choose from, there's something here to please almost everyone including musical melodies as well as the classic "ding dong" chime. Another good feature of this doorbell is the flashing white light on the plug in receiver, so anyone who is hard of hearing will be alerted to the fact the door bell has been rung even if the volume is set at the lowest level.

Overall, in my house we miss people coming to the door sometimes especially if I am in the garden and don't hear them knocking. This is especially annoying when I am expecting a package that has to be signed for and they end up not leaving the package because I didn't hear them knocking, but now I’m confident that this doorbell will alert me every time someone is at the front door. I’m very happy with my purchase!
Comment Comment | Permalink

Bluetooth Headphones , Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 Stereo Sports Earphones in-Ear Sweatproof Noise-Cancelling for Running Hands-free Calling with microphone compatible with iPhone, Android Smartphones And Other Bluetooth Devices
Offered by start makers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound!, 15 Sept. 2017
In the box you get 2 extra pairs of different size ear buds that can be changed easily, the included USB charging cable is the standard short micro USB and a comprehensive user manual.

The earphones themselves are really nicely made and durable and these ones in particular definitely lend themselves to exercise as the arms go behind the ears giving that feel of a secure fit for sport users. To test just how secure is it, I used them for my daily run on the treadmill. I am pleased to report that they hold very nicely and did stay in place.

As far as the sound quality goes they perform well in the full spectrum. Sound is clear and detailed. You get a decent bass while mid’s and highs are very well reproduced. Most earphones provide good noise reduction and those are no exception. Built in microphone has good pick-up and while making phone calls no one had problems hearing me clearly.

Given that they’re wireless, I was also impressed that I was able to use them despite being 30 feet away from my Edge 7. The music only started to break up a tiny bit when I put three solid walls between myself and my phone.

Finally, these are also sweat proof, so great for the gym of if you’re out jogging or on a bike. They certainly sit well, and you can jump about without worry.

All in all, I’m very impressed.
Comment Comment | Permalink

URXTRAL Magnetic Building Blocks, Magnetic Construction Models Building Blocks Toys DIY 3D Magnetic Designer,Parent-child, Creative and Educational Toy Gift for Kids--76Pcs
Offered by Hacerop

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun!, 14 Sept. 2017
This nice mini magnet set for kids has a total of 76 pieces including stick on letters. There are plenty of different shapes with nice bright colours and a handy guide book to help them with building ideas. The pieces are quite small, so I would think they are geared more to five year olds and up.

This is one of the most loved toys in the house right now. It is a great combination of educational, problem solving and creativity for our budding young builder. The wheel toys are included as well which make them even more fun to use and as an added bonus after the kids have finished playing with them they can easily put them back into the included small plastic container to keep all pieces organised.

All in all, they keep my little girl busy for long periods of time making different shapes. The magnets make her think creatively and it is amazing to see how she tries to follow the shapes in the guide book and tries to build them herself. I'm so happy that I found this toy with so many options for kids to be creative with.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20