Profile for Grace Poole > Reviews

Content by Grace Poole

Grace Poole (Manchester, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
1000 Plastic Earring Nuts / Backs / Butterflies 4mm
1000 Plastic Earring Nuts / Backs / Butterflies 4mm
Offered by bomien

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
Really pleased with these... they are much more comfortable than metal butterflies.

Hummingbird Gift Bag
Hummingbird Gift Bag
by Peter Pauper Press Inc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Gift Bag, 18 May 2014
This review is from: Hummingbird Gift Bag (Hardcover)
This bag is very pretty! I used it for some Bath and Shower products for my Daughter's Birthday and she loved it... I didn't write on the Tag so she could use it again... it's so beautiful... would love it to be re-used again and again!

The Roots of Betrayal (Clarenceux Trilogy Book 2)
The Roots of Betrayal (Clarenceux Trilogy Book 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Roots of Betrayal (2nd book in Clarenceux Trllogy), 18 May 2014
Quite a good read but I didn't enjoy this as much as the first book...

It started off quite well but there were too many action scenes later on and I didn't think they were described very well. So I got a bit bored. Looking forward to reading the last book and hoping it will be back on form.

2 x Gold & Pink Roses, Girls / Womens Birthday Gift Wrap - Luxury Wrapping Paper

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Wrapping Paper and Good Quality, 18 May 2014
I bought some of these sheets for wrapping my Daughter's Birthday presents... they are very pretty and good quality too. Everyone commented on the lovely wrapping paper!! I managed to wrap 3 DVD's and 1 Box Set with one sheet so they are a reasonable size too. I would definitely buy more of these sheets.

Fiskars Paper Crimper
Fiskars Paper Crimper
Offered by supermart USA

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product for Corrugated effect!, 6 May 2014
Really pleased with this product. I wanted to make my own corrugated card. This turns any paper or card into just that. It produces a lovely rippled effect. Easy to use too.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous Earrings!, 11 Dec. 2013
I bought a pair of these earrings as a gift... they are lovely and sparkly... elegant and classy... loved them so much that I ordered another pair for myself! very pleased with the product.

Silk And Steel
Silk And Steel

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Story and Beautifully Written, 9 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Silk And Steel (Kindle Edition)
I love Catherine King's writing style... her words just flow off the page... this is the 2nd book that I've read by her and can't wait to read another one... her characters are so real and you can get totally absorbed in the storyline. Loved the plot of Silk and Steel and there was a very satisfying end to the story!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Stamp and SO Cute!!, 30 July 2013
This is a rubber stamp mounted on wood... easy to use... just ink it up and away you go....stamps beautifully every time...
Very pleased with this very cute stamp!

Craft Concepts Embossing Folder - Woodgrain
Craft Concepts Embossing Folder - Woodgrain

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab embossing folder to create the effect of Wood...., 30 July 2013
The folder is 4.25" x 5.5" ...it works well on my Sizzix Big Shot .... should would work ok with any other embossing machine... I wanted a wood pattern that would work quite well on small areas or big areas and I'm very pleased with the results.

Incipio Inscribe Capacitive Tip Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black
Incipio Inscribe Capacitive Tip Stylus for Touchscreen Devices, Black
Offered by Cameraz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for typing on Smartphones, iPads, Kindles!!, 30 July 2013
If you have big fingers or struggle typing on the keypads on Smartphones or Tablets then this really helps... I find it really great on my Kindle keypad... it doesn't damage the surface.... it's a good quality product!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16