Profile for Ryan > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Men Rock Soothing Oak Moss Beard Balm Conditioner for Beards, 100 ml
Men Rock Soothing Oak Moss Beard Balm Conditioner for Beards, 100 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 9 Nov. 2015
Just used it for the first time and my beard feels and smells amazing (my girlfriend also said this, it's not just me). Definitely recommend to any fellow bearded gentlemen.

Star Shaper Folding Exercise Bike - Orange/Grey/Black, 89 x 43 x 114 cm
Star Shaper Folding Exercise Bike - Orange/Grey/Black, 89 x 43 x 114 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, 8 Nov. 2015
I wanted something I could use while I play video games and this is perfect. Keeps me active when I'm being inactive.
The resistance doesn't go too high, I've got it set all the way up and it's pretty easy going.
SOME ADVICE WHEN ASSEMBLING:
When you're putting the rubber bits on the handles don't just try to force them on, put a little soap and water in and they'll slide right on. I tried to force the first one on and then realised that wouldn't work so I had to take it off, but then it was halfway on and it was a workout in itself trying to take it off again.

Overall though great bike and i'd recommend it to anyone trying to lose as bit of weight.

Mad Max (PS4)
Mad Max (PS4)
Offered by NXTech

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a buy if you want something to play on the odd occasion, 8 Nov. 2015
This review is from: Mad Max (PS4) (Video Game)
Fun game for a while, i really enjoyed the film and tearing it up and fighting people in the wasteland of Mad Max is great.
The only problem is it gets kind of old pretty quick.
I'm only into maybe the 4th section of the map and it's just so repetitive. The combat always feels the same and the enemies and everything just get slightly more annoying until you figure out what kills them and that's pretty much it.

I do really like the storms that happen though, really insane stuff.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Really helpful, 8 Nov. 2015
My girlfriend always made way too much pasta. There's only the two of us but she'd make enough for a family of 20.
This is great and I love using it, really is the perfect amount of pasta for the amount of people shown.

The only downside is my girlfriend refuses to use it and says that she still doesn't think there will be enough for two people so she doubles the pasta anyway.

Gator Claw Wired Controller - Black (PS4)
Gator Claw Wired Controller - Black (PS4)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, not perfect, 8 Nov. 2015
I wanted a wired controller because basically always have my PS4 controller plugged in anyway, and if you like the Xbox style of controller then this is perfect. Only downside is that there is no mic input on the controller, so if I want to use my headset I have to swap to my normal PS4 controller

Funko POP Marvel: X-Men Deadpool
Funko POP Marvel: X-Men Deadpool
Offered by AllGoodDealz

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a bobblehead like any other you probably already have, 8 Nov. 2015
I just love deadpool.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a selfie stick, 8 Nov. 2015
It's a normal selfie stick like everyone has. I got one to take with me to Rome and it works exactly as you'd expect.
The part that holds the phone did loosen too much though, plus having this does make you look like a bit of an idiot, but at the same time it's so much easier taking big pictures with this than just holding your phone.

If you don't have enough time to order one of these though and happen to be travelling to Rome don't worry, there are thousands of people that will try to sell this exact thing to you.
I even held this in my hand and still they tried to get me to buy one.

Blackbeard for Men - temporary brush on colour 12ml (0.40oz) Dark Brown
Blackbeard for Men - temporary brush on colour 12ml (0.40oz) Dark Brown
Offered by Body4Real

4.0 out of 5 stars If you want a black beard for a day and no mess buy this., 8 Nov. 2015
I used this for Halloween as my normal beard is kind of ginger/brown and I was dressing as John Snow. It works wonders, if you want a black beard for a day then use this stuff. It doesn't leave black all over your hands if you touch your beard but it does make your beard feel plastic.
Overall for what I needed it to do it was awesome, but the plastic feeling it made me have still lingered for another day or two.

Puma Sportive Sneaker Sock Pack of 3, Grey/White/Black, Manufacturer Size: 43/46 EU
Offered by integralsportsltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Order a size too small, 26 July 2015
Great for sports and stuff, but you might want to order them a little smaller than you'd first think.

Genuine Original Battery Back Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 i9505 - White
Genuine Original Battery Back Cover For Samsung Galaxy S4 i9500 i9505 - White
Offered by Echno

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what you'd want, 26 July 2015
Shame it's stuck with the orange logo, but it fits perfectly and looks great.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4