Profile for Disco Dave > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Hold My Hand
Hold My Hand

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album - great voice., 3 May 2016
This review is from: Hold My Hand (MP3 Download)
A fantastic album that I would highly recommend. She has a great voice.

Timberland Earthkeepers Rugged 6" Waterproof, Men's Boots, Copper Roughcut, 9 UK, 43.5 EU
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boot - the picture is the wrong colour., 3 May 2016
The boots are great - the only reason I've not given the a 5 is because the picture is of the Brown boot and not the Copper colour that the boots actually are. Amazon should have the copper coloured boot showing.

Salomon Free Beanie Hat Multi-Coloured Midnight Blue/Matador X/White Size:One size

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality hat at a good price., 22 Feb. 2016
This review is from: Salomon Free Beanie Hat (Sports)
Quality hat - saw it in Go Outdoors and then bought it on-line for 20% less. Wore it to Mayrhofen in Jan - no complaints.

adidas evil eye evo pro S - a194/00 6052
adidas evil eye evo pro S - a194/00 6052
Offered by SOLGADE ONLINE SL

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome glasses., 21 Feb. 2016
I was after Oakley Scalpel white with blue lenses for ages, but then discovered that line was discontinued. These are just as good as my other Oakleys, of not better - great glasses and a fantastic price for them through this vendor.

MANNA iPhone 5 iPhone 5S iPhone SE Case Leather Case Book Folio Cover Wallet Cover | High-Quality Genuine Leather | Black
Offered by LEICKE Germany

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value case for iPhone 5S, 11 Jan. 2016
Great case for the 5S. Excellent quality for the price.

Soft Spikes Stealth Clamshell Golf Cleats (Pack of 20) - Black
Soft Spikes Stealth Clamshell Golf Cleats (Pack of 20) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for my Puma Golf Shoes, 7 Nov. 2015
Not as good quality as the original Puma spikes they were replacing, but good enough and fit the Puma shoes perfectly.

NOW That's What I Call Music! 91
NOW That's What I Call Music! 91

4.0 out of 5 stars Enough good songs to make this a good value purchase., 10 Sept. 2015
Some great songs but a number that are average - can't please everyone all of the time!! However, enough good songs to make this a good value purchase.

Pukka Pad, City Hardback Project Book A4  Pack of 3
Pukka Pad, City Hardback Project Book A4 Pack of 3
Offered by KM ONLINE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my work needs, 24 Jun. 2015
Great for my work needs. A section for each of my direct reports, and much more robust being a hardback.

Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Red
Klipsch Image S4i Rugged In Ear Headphone - Red

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for good quality Headphones., 17 Dec. 2014
Great value for these quality Ear Headphones. Way better than the Phillips I was using. I run on the treadmill in the garage and listen to movies on my portable DVD. I struggled to hear a lot of dialogue with the Phillips - I can hear it all with these. Sound isn't amazing - just really good. Hence a 4 not a 5.

Medipaq® Soft Gel Full-Length Insoles (Two Pairs) - Relieve Foot Pain - Provide Shock Absorption and Reduce Stress on the Shins, Knees, Hips and Back.

4.0 out of 5 stars they don't slip unlike other insoles I bought and they are more comfortable than other insoles, 15 Oct. 2014
They were supposed to be for a size 9, but when they arrived and I went to cut them to size they a maximum 6.5. However, they fit my size 9 shoes really well, they don't slip unlike other insoles I bought and they are more comfortable than other insoles. So, great buy, just weird regarding the sizing.

Page: 1 | 2