Profile for Mrs. Lisa Bones > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Lisa Bones

Mrs. Lisa Bones (United Kingdom)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Very quick service and just the product I require.

Cupcake Muffin Baking Cases FOIL PURPLE-50mm-45 pack
Cupcake Muffin Baking Cases FOIL PURPLE-50mm-45 pack
Offered by Ed's Party Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Cup Cake Cases, 23 Jun. 2014
Very pleased with these cases they were a very nice colour and did not peel away from the case when cooling.. Great... :-)

Bullyland GmbH - Spraitbach Walt Disney Frozen Elsa
Bullyland GmbH - Spraitbach Walt Disney Frozen Elsa

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 May 2014
Perfect for my Nieces birthday cake. She loved it. Very happy with the service and the overall look of this figurine.

Disney Frozen Olaf Figurine
Disney Frozen Olaf Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Disney Frozen Olaf Figurine (Toy)
Perfect Figurine for standing our my nieces 10th birthday cake. She was very pleased with the result so good all round.

Bullyland Frozen Anna Figurine
Bullyland Frozen Anna Figurine

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Figurine, 29 May 2014
Nice Figurine but unsuitable for putting on our cake as wouldn't stand up. My niece didn't mind though so was OK as a birthday pressie.

12 Ruby wedding anniversary design rice paper fairy / cup cake 40mm toppers pre cut decoration
Offered by Simply Topps Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 May 2014
Just what we needed to finish the Cupcakes were make for this very special occasion... Very pleased with the results.

Disney Beauty Belle Figurine
Disney Beauty Belle Figurine
Offered by Toptoys2u Limited - Freepost on all orders over £24.99 for a limited time only - Expedited Shipping available at Checkout

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Disney Beauty Belle Figurine (Toy)
Exactly what we need to top our Belle Princess cake. Lovely dress and not too heavy for the cake perfect...

Bullyland Disney Cinderella Figurine
Bullyland Disney Cinderella Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 24 April 2014
Exactly what we needed to top our cinderella princess cake. The face was exactly as cinderella is - sparkly dress lovely too.

VivaPet Outdoor Octagon Rabbit Run Cage Pen with Sun Protection Net Cover, 55-inch, Black/ Silver

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for my rabbit, 8 Sept. 2012
We bought this item as we thougt it is perfect for out rabbit, who is a very keen jumper. It looks strong and secure so we purchased it. After a week,one popper came off and the velcro was already getting weaker. Our rabbit managed to jump out twice once we got her back and the second time we didn't till the next day! This was a very upsetting time for us and I really wish we never purchased this in the first place. We've now had to buy a new hutch with a run included, which is definately strong and suitable for our rabbit. I really think this is not suitable for rabbits, although it states it is.

Desert Danger (My Story) - Tim Jackson, North Africa WWII
Desert Danger (My Story) - Tim Jackson, North Africa WWII
by Jim Eldridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Desert Danger Book Review, 5 Oct. 2009
I have just finished reading this book with my 10 year old daughter. She will be studying WWII this year as part of Year 6 curriculum. It was fantastic, very interesting and sad. It helped my daughter enormously with her reading - she learnt alot of new words. I would recommend this to any mother who wants to enjoy reading with their child and learn as you go. A really good read, I cried when we finished.