Fitbit Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Kesha Learn more
Profile for Fingers11 > Reviews

Content by Fingers11

Fingers11 (United Kingdom)

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Idea and a fun game, 19 Nov. 2009
Had this game for a little while now and really enjoy going back to play it. It's s very neat idea and the game itself is very addictive!

The best DS games are simple but challenging ones that keep you coming back for more and this is a nice alternative to the Puzzle games i usually play.

Not my favourite DS game ever but certainly deserving of 4 stars.

Reccommended!

Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Puzzler World (Nintendo DS)
Offered by monaghan_prints

3.0 out of 5 stars Good...but not THAT good!, 19 Nov. 2009
I love playing Puzzle games on my DS, I've got lots of them. I would probably have bought Puzzler World anyway eventually but having enjoyed the first version and seeing all these 5 star reviews on here I made it a priority.

Once it arrived I was a little suprised and dissapointed! When you buy a puzzle game you know what to expect (and it's what you want) crosswords, sodoku etc. all the stuff you'd usually do on the way to work in the paper but it's so much easier on a DS. All that is there and it's fine. However, the new stuff that's been added is not great at all, it's too simplistic and seems to be aimed at kids with stuff like hangman, colouring and Jigsaws. Also the handwriting feature is so frustrating, no-where near as good as in other games I have. Maybe thats to tempt younger people to play, but lets get real, what chance have I got of getting my son to ditch his Fifa 10 or Super Mario Brothers for Puzzler world...none!

All in all I'd say the game is OK, but i as an avid puzzle fan I was hoping for more complex puzzles to keep me hooked on my way to and from work on the train everyday.

Canon IXUS 75 Digital Camera - Black (7.1MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 3.0" LCD
Canon IXUS 75 Digital Camera - Black (7.1MP, 3x Optical Zoom) 3.0" LCD

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Camera!, 17 Nov. 2009
HAd this camera for a little while now and i can't fault it. Terrific picture quality and so easy to use. Ideal camera for all my family to enjoy

Zen Stone Armband
Zen Stone Armband

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal running mate, 17 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Zen Stone Armband (Accessory)
Can't rate this highly enough, my Zen Stone is pretty useless without it at it allows me to run miles listening to my favourite tunes without even knowing it's attached to me. Great price and great product

Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Game on Wii, 17 Nov. 2009
Me and my five year old son have spent many hours playing this game. It's great fun for both of us and the co-op feature allows me to teach him to play the full game and do the difficult bits for him. Easily thye best game we have on the wii...and we have a few!