Profile for adam > Reviews

VeloChampion Airblast Double Shot Bike Mini Pump Black/Silver
VeloChampion Airblast Double Shot Bike Mini Pump Black/Silver
Offered by Maxgear Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!! Bought this pump thinking i ..., 24 July 2015
DO NOT BUY!! Bought this pump thinking i was having a bargain and thought the obvious a pump is a pump why spend out!. Thought wrong my tyres were only slightly de-flated on my bike and i only wanted a littlemore air in them for faster riding on mountain bike. Now my tyres are totally flat.. awaiting new pump! another item on the scrap heap!!

Furniture To Go Aviemore Double Pedestal Dressing Table , 76 x 140 x 40 cm, White

5.0 out of 5 stars good :_), 15 April 2014
Very good exactly as shown easy instructions but does take about three hours for amateur to erect and s few blisters

Mens Iron & Pain Zipper Hoodie Black M
Mens Iron & Pain Zipper Hoodie Black M
Offered by IRONWORKS WAREHOUSE

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap nasty, 15 April 2014
Not worth price cheap nasty look and feel. Bad fit too ordered medium it's to small. Overpriced by about 25 quid
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 14, 2015 12:10 PM GMT

Nutrisport 90+ Protein Strawberry Powder 2.5Kg
Nutrisport 90+ Protein Strawberry Powder 2.5Kg

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIFIC TASTE!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!, 15 April 2014
Seriously do not buy unless u are one of these men or women who drink other people's vomit for a largh up the local rugby club.. it tastes terrible , I'm frequent trainer and have tried many the protein over the years my protein.com , maximimuscle, usn, and this is buy far the worst thing I have ever drank in my life! I don't ever write reviews but I just had to spend sum time to warn off just 1 person will be worth this 5 minutes of time. I will be taking myself straight back to my protein.com thank you very much. Less protein apparently but at least I can get it in me in first place and I'll just top it up with bit if sus instead ;-)'