Profile for Gerald Blythe > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Lonsdale Mens Leyton Trainers Casual Sport Shoes Footwear Black/Black UK 10
Lonsdale Mens Leyton Trainers Casual Sport Shoes Footwear Black/Black UK 10
Offered by Sports Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Advise order one size larger than normal shoes., 17 April 2016
I always order one size larger than my normal shoes and they then fit me perfectly. (otherwise they are too small for my normal fitting)

Car-Pride - Paint Scratch Remover Pen - For Use On Any Colour Vehicle
Car-Pride - Paint Scratch Remover Pen - For Use On Any Colour Vehicle
Offered by A&S Company Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent results and value, 30 Oct. 2015
My wife's car (silver metallic) had a strong scratch mark for the length of the near side and we dabbed on the Car-Pride scratch remover and it removed it completely. At a cost of just over £1,this is an absolute bargain and I ordered four to save on future P&P!
Quick delivery, so excellent service and value. Highly recommend.

Powakaddy compatible Golf Battery (18 hole) with t-bar connection
Powakaddy compatible Golf Battery (18 hole) with t-bar connection
Offered by NRG Power Systems

1.0 out of 5 stars Not really compatible?, 18 Sept. 2015
I was thinking about buying this until I saw the recent review by Jim Read that the battery will not fit on the Powakaddy shelf so I shall look elsewhere. In view of this, I don't think it should be advertised as 'compatible'. I would also be interested to know if it is compatible with my Powakaddy battery charger. Many thanks for your comment Jim.

The Touch of Innocents
The Touch of Innocents

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly disappointing., 17 Jun. 2015
Just a bit too much detailed descriptions of characters and too many coincidences for my liking.

The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly recommended, 11 Mar. 2015
Well written, good read and absorbing story which is difficult to put down.

Genuine TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount
Genuine TomTom Beanbag Dashboard Mount

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. It stays on my car's dashboard without any ..., 21 Oct. 2014
Excellent. It stays on my car's dashboard without any slippage (despite its slope) and is so easy to transfer,with the Tom Tom attached, into my wife's car. We don't even use the hook supplied to keep it in place.
Thoroughly recommended.

An Officer and a Spy
An Officer and a Spy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 4 Aug. 2014
One of the best books I have read and Robert Harris at his best.....they are all so good and I can't wait for his next one!

Pompeii
Pompeii

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Read, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Pompeii (Kindle Edition)
Just returned from a holiday in Sorrento which included a visit to Pompeii and this book gives a very imaginative insight into life just before and during the eruption of Vesuvius and which enhanced my visit to the remains. A most enjoyable novel based on well researched fact.

Gerald Blythe.

Yazilind Jewellery Tibetan Silver Oval Turquoise Crystal Owl Necklace Earrings Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 14 May 2014
I bought these as one of the presents for my wife's birthday and she was delighted with them. She has already worn them on several occasions and has received many favourable comments including 'where can I get them?"

They are excellent value for money and took a little longer than usual to arrive as the envelope showed they were posted from China. I bought a small box via Amazon to put them in and they looked ten times more attractive and valuable than their surprising low cost. Don't hesitate to buy these!

Gerald Blythe.

Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce, 190ml
Geo Watkins Anchovy Sauce, 190ml
Offered by GB Trading Limited - FREE UK DELIVERY

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, 31 Dec. 2013
I have been having Watkins anchovy sauce with my fish for many years but for some reason it is no longer available at Tesco's or Waitrose ; in fact their staff had never heard of It when I enquired. Buying through Amazon is both cheaper and more convenient and buying more than one bottle at a time saves on postage as it keeps for years !

Page: 1 | 2