Profile for C > Reviews

Content by C

C "iggulden" (RICKMANSWORTH, United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2
Kill Your Boss (A John Lago Thriller)
Kill Your Boss (A John Lago Thriller)
by Shane Kuhn

4.0 out of 5 stars This was surprisingly good. I hoped for Fight Club - and it ..., 18 Aug. 2016
This was surprisingly good. I hoped for Fight Club - and it wasn't that, but it was gripping and dark and I now have a recipe for the world's best cup of coffee.

iPhone 4s Cable, JETech Apple MFi Certified USB Sync and Charging Cable for iPhone 4/4s, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPad 1/2/3, iPod (White) - 0156
Offered by JEDirect UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 18 Aug. 2016
Works perfectly. Looks to be good quality.

Cressi Focus, Scuba Diving Snorkel Mask, Optical Lenses Available
Cressi Focus, Scuba Diving Snorkel Mask, Optical Lenses Available

3.0 out of 5 stars No obvious way to order these to requirement. So ..., 1 July 2016
No obvious way to order these to requirement. So I might need -1 lenses - how do I specify? No opportunity to do so.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 12, 2016 10:28 PM BST

Guy Laroche Drakkar Noir By Guy Laroche For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 1.0-Ounces

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as I remember it......, 15 Jun. 2016
I bought this out of nostalgia, but I don't think it's kosher. It doesn't smell anything like the DN I remember - my wife thought an air freshener had spilled somewhere. When I asked her to smell my neck, she asked if it was Glade. This was not reassuring.

Roku Streaming Stick
Roku Streaming Stick

1.0 out of 5 stars Beware: This requires setup through a website - with ..., 25 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Roku Streaming Stick (Electronics)
Beware: This requires setup through a website - with credit card details required. Can't skip the step. I bought to stream Amazon or Netflix. No reason to give credit card details to this third party.

Silva Siju Head Mounted Light Black black Size:One Size
Silva Siju Head Mounted Light Black black Size:One Size
Offered by Summit to Sea - Anglesey

5.0 out of 5 stars is comfortable, weighs very little and lights 6-8ft ahead without ..., 17 Nov. 2014
I wanted a headlamp that lit up the path for night running, but was not heavy enough to need an overhead strap or have 3 AAA batteries. This comes with two flat watch batteries. It needs only the headband, is comfortable, weighs very little and lights 6-8ft ahead without trouble. I would have liked the beam angle to have been more adjustable, but I do have a neck, so I move my head instead. Seriously, for £15, this is excellent.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 17, 2015 2:06 AM BST

Traitor's Blade: The Greatcoats Book 1
Traitor's Blade: The Greatcoats Book 1

5.0 out of 5 stars This is one hell of a good book, 21 Mar. 2014
So many fantasies concentrate on the darkness in humanity these days. There's something to be said for that, if it's well done. Yet this is a book that reminds you that deep down, we want to have courage and honour - and we admire those who do. Hugely enjoyable throughout. 5 stars - well deserved.

Conn Iggulden

Heroes Die: Book 1 of The Acts of Caine
Heroes Die: Book 1 of The Acts of Caine

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, 6 Feb. 2014
Some DNA from King's Running Man. Good story, though I wonder how the author can possibly continue it after such a massive climax. This throws all the eggs at the wall in one go.

The Crown Tower: Book 1 of The Riyria Chronicles
The Crown Tower: Book 1 of The Riyria Chronicles

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive prequel, 12 Oct. 2013
Makes me want to go back and read the others, with this foundation story behind it all. Great characters. I look forward to more.

The Mountain of Gold
The Mountain of Gold

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting stuff, 27 April 2013
I only wish it could be a little more Flashman and a little less Hornblower, but it works well, regardless.

Page: 1 | 2