Learn more Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for justin > Reviews

Content by justin

justin

Fury [DVD] [2014]
Fury [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Brad Pitt

4.0 out of 5 stars Geek Time!!!!@, 6 April 2015
This review is from: Fury [DVD] [2014] (DVD)
As an ex tank soldier I loved this film! However hear comes the boring bit; the tank itself was a Sherman Firefly which was used by the British. It's extended barrel and muzzle are indicators of the variant of the class. It was also renowned for killing Tigers & Panzer tanks; hence why the Germans Army was told to destroy it first if seen, so why did Brad try to shot the Tiger in the back when he could of easy got through the side????

Apart from that still really enjoyed it; would easily watch it again!

FSC 500mg Magnesium 90 Capsules
FSC 500mg Magnesium 90 Capsules
Offered by Verdure Plus

4.0 out of 5 stars Want to be relaxed & regular again - well use this!, 3 July 2014
Amazing stuff! Taken first thing in the morning and it will completely relax you throughout your day! (Work Stress a thing of the past!) I am regular again that you could even set your watch by my bowl movements (as long as you drink water). After four days i noticed a vast improvement in stamina and was able to get out and do more in the evenings!

Life changing stuff!!!!!

Higher Nature Candiclear Capsules Pack of 90
Higher Nature Candiclear Capsules Pack of 90

5.0 out of 5 stars Stops Bloating & Kills Yeast in its tracks!!!!!!, 27 May 2014
Wow & Wow!!!! i swear after 24 hours my IBS & yeast infection had calmed and then the next morning i had a normal movement after a fruit smoothie/ground flax seed! i have also been using magnesium supplements, but this feels like its destroying all the bad bacteria in my gut! Don't feel half as bloated in the last 48 hours to date? really amazing!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works perfectly!!!!!!, 13 Mar. 2014
Simple and effective! It arrived in time and tested it straight away. I live in a house with a querky designed kitchen with a strange tap; however this adaptor still fitted it! It also came with numerous sized rubber seals, brilliant!

High5 Zero Extreme Sports Drink Tab (Pack of 8) - Berry
High5 Zero Extreme Sports Drink Tab (Pack of 8) - Berry

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless Power, 13 Mar. 2014
This stuff is amazing! I use it daily for training as I have to compete with people half my age so need that little bit of help. If you take it about hour before training you notice how mentally alert you are and how much more stamina is available to you for your training session; love this stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schwabe Pharma RelaxHerb Passion Flower Extract 425g- Pack of 30 Tablets
Schwabe Pharma RelaxHerb Passion Flower Extract 425g- Pack of 30 Tablets
Offered by Schwabe Pharma UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Not sure?, 13 Mar. 2014
Think it worked but wasn't sure? Don't think I'll buy again? Price was quite high as well to be honest.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle Capsules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 27 Feb. 2014
Unfortunately in 1999 I had my very sore gallbladder removed which I thought would improve my gut pain? How wrong me and the doctors were wrong! Weeks later I suffered bloating and terrible gut pain and constipation. The doctors tried all kinds of medicine over the years and finally shook their heads and slapped the stigma of IBS-C on the matter and put it to bed. I tried to use every known treatment to cure my unruly gut including lots of different fibre supplements to no avail! Finally one day I came across these beauties and wow have they made a difference to my life! Within a week my bloating had been eradicated and two weeks later I was regular again. I then saw an article about gallbladders being removed and added this to my daily regime which again gave me wonderful amounts of energy from previous foods I couldn't digest! In the end it seems my gut flora was out of balance with especially the yeast content being to high and causing most of my problems!!!!! I'm a new man now due to these miracle tablets and couldn't thank the people that make them enough, I will take these forevermore.

Nedeinna Healing Cream For Eczema & Cracked Skin - 60g
Nedeinna Healing Cream For Eczema & Cracked Skin - 60g

5.0 out of 5 stars The bee's Knees!, 10 Jun. 2013
This stuff does exactly what it says on the tin for eczema! i suffer with blepharitis which causes atopic eczema around my eyelids making them red and sore to the touch; however one week of this stuff and my skin was smooth! It is not a cure, but will certainly help with comfort and sore skin!