Profile for leetalee > Reviews

Content by leetalee

leetalee

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Shadows and Sins (The Falconer Files Book 13)
Shadows and Sins (The Falconer Files Book 13)

3.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry I was very disappointed with this book, 17 May 2016
I'm sorry I was very disappointed with this book. I pre-ordered it as I was anxious to read it, as I have enjoyed the others so much. I found the story a little silly, as I know it is classed as "cozy crime" but with this sort of crime, they certainly wouldn't have been expected to deal with it themselves. I have enjoyed the development of Falconer's character over the books, with him becoming quite human, but found his romance difficult to understand as I didn't feel he had changed that much. I am sorry to write a negative review as I have enjoyed all the others so much. I won't let it put me off reading any more though.

5M Black Waxed Cotton Necklace / Bracelet Jewellery Making Cord. 2.0 mm.
5M Black Waxed Cotton Necklace / Bracelet Jewellery Making Cord. 2.0 mm.
Offered by uktoaob

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 11 April 2016
Slightly disappointed with this as it is far thicker than I thought. However that is my fault for probably not reading the description properly. It took a while to come, but as if was coming from China that is fair enough. It is good value though.

STICKY GLUE PEN (18ML) -STI 463100
STICKY GLUE PEN (18ML) -STI 463100
Offered by Next Gen International Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 11 April 2016
Great value for a good product and free p and p!

The Woman In Blue: The Dr Ruth Galloway Mysteries 8
The Woman In Blue: The Dr Ruth Galloway Mysteries 8
by Elly Griffiths

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 11 April 2016
I have really enjoyed this book as I have all the Ruth Galloway books. It was a very interesting and different story. I have read several reviews of this book and thought I might have been disappointed, but I certainly have not been. As usual for Amazon the book came quickly and well packed, and excellent value for a hardback. If you are already a fan, I am sure you will enjoy it. If you have not read any of Elly Griffiths books I would certainly recommend them.

Murder Dancing
Murder Dancing

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 8 April 2016
This review is from: Murder Dancing (Kindle Edition)
Great story. Thoroughly enjoyed it and as usual with these stories didn't see the ending. Only negative point is now I have finished it I have to wait for the next one!

White Wooden Electric Toothbrush Holder
White Wooden Electric Toothbrush Holder
Offered by Roman at Home

5.0 out of 5 stars We were very pleased to find a replacement because we could not purchase ..., 1 Feb. 2016
The shelves we have in our bathroom do not accommodate electric toothbrushes so this sits on the windowledge. This is the second one we have had. The previous one was five years old and had started to look a little "tatty". We were very pleased to find a replacement because we could not purchase another from the original source. Well packed and arrived quickly.

Kahootz Spirograph Cyclex Design Set-, Other, Multicoloured
Kahootz Spirograph Cyclex Design Set-, Other, Multicoloured
Offered by RedTag Event

4.0 out of 5 stars It was just like the one my daughter had many years ago, 7 Jan. 2016
Arrived very quickly. It was just like the one my daughter had many years ago, and we still have. However I wanted to get my two granddaughters their own to use. My only criticism is that the wheels are a bit stiff, and my one granddaughter was getting a little frustrated. However I worked it round a bit and it seems to loosen up. I am sure it will become looser on use.

Always Knitting And Sewing20 polycotton fat quarters LUCKY DIP MIXED Christmas fabrics santa holly etc.
Offered by SimplySewCrafty by CR8 Comercio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 16 Dec. 2015
Thrilled with this bundle. A really good selection of material. Although all of them could be used for Christmas projects about four could be used at other times, which makes this a great buy. The quality is good, and arrived well presented, tied up with ribbon, and arrived within two days of ordering. Will certainly use this company again.

Hungry Little Minds ABC and 123 Architecture and Design Stacking & Nesting Blocks Children's Toys in a Handy Box Educational Literature Mathematical Numerical Counting Fun Colourful Learning School Infant Growing Tools

5.0 out of 5 stars A good quality item, 14 Dec. 2015
Its a Christmas present for my smallest granddaughter (age 9 months) so don't know what she will think but I am very impressed. A good quality item, well presented and packed. I like the way the box they come in has a lid with a handle. A review I read thought they were flimsy but I certainly don't. The parcel also arrived very quickly.

Red Polycotton Fabric with White ChristmasTree & Snowflake Design (Per Metre)
Red Polycotton Fabric with White ChristmasTree & Snowflake Design (Per Metre)
Offered by SimplySewCrafty by CR8 Comercio UK

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with it, 27 Oct. 2015
Lovely quality material, I am very pleased with it. Generous with measurement too.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8