Profile for suzana > Reviews

Content by suzana

suzana

Mornings in Jenin
Mornings in Jenin

5.0 out of 5 stars A very moving novel that I had to take time ..., 26 Sept. 2017
This review is from: Mornings in Jenin (Kindle Edition)
A very moving novel that I had to take time out whenever I became overwhelmed by emotion.
The plight of the Palestinians is shockingly explored & movingly told through several generations of the same family.
This book will make you think & empathise with tragic consequences of conflict.

Plain Unisex Chef Work DIY Apron with Twin Pockets - Dark Denim
Plain Unisex Chef Work DIY Apron with Twin Pockets - Dark Denim
Offered by Absolute Trading 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover/ protection when working with clay, 10 April 2017
Very practical apron with pockets. Strong denim. Good cover/ protection when working with clay.

The Face: A Time Code (Kindle Single)
The Face: A Time Code (Kindle Single)

5.0 out of 5 stars Facing Your Self, 20 May 2016
An intelligent & thought provoking book. Most of us look in the mirror at least once every day looking casting a critical eye at our superficial & physical imperfections. Ruth goes beneath the surface & I promise you that after reading this you will view your reflection differently.

Geox Vega A, Women's Trainers, Blue (Denim),  6 UK (39 EU)
Geox Vega A, Women's Trainers, Blue (Denim), 6 UK (39 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Foot Comfort, 2 May 2016
Wonderfully comfortable & very light. Perfect for the Summer & city walks.

Married to Bhutan
Married to Bhutan

5.0 out of 5 stars Linda Leaming must have extremely good Karma to have been so totally absorbed, 18 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Married to Bhutan (Kindle Edition)
I read this book having travelled to Bhutan twice in the past few years. What a fabulous book this is!
I am jealous that I didn't find Bhutan earlier in my life. Linda Leaming must have extremely good Karma to have
been so totally absorbed, refreshed & inspired by Bhutan, its people, land & spirituality. Linda's remarkable life adventure
is beautifully described with humour, respect & compassion. Linda gently peels away & reveals the many layers that are Bhutan.She has helped me to understand Bhutan more & she has made me even more determined to return for a third visit.

Maya's Notebook
Maya's Notebook

5.0 out of 5 stars Maya's Notebook, 6 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Maya's Notebook (Kindle Edition)
Allende spins a tale that absorbs & enthralls the reader. Maya is a strong young woman who despite the most apalling
human encounters works through her issues, never really losing sight of what it is to be a full, rounded human being.
She discovers the power of love in building resilience & fortitude.

Pernaton Gel 250ml
Pernaton Gel 250ml

5.0 out of 5 stars This stuff worked as soon as it met my skin ..., 2 July 2014
This review is from: Pernaton Gel 250ml (Personal Care)
This stuff worked as soon as it met my skin. It soothed the pain &
relieved the stiffness in my knees. The smell is pleasant & not
overpowering. I have bought several tubes to pass on to family &
friends who have various aches & pains.

Rexel Style Cross Cut 5-Sheet Paper Shredder with 7.5 L Pullout Bin and View Window

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat shredder, 4 Sept. 2013
This shredder has a removable bin which makes emptying far less messy than other shredders I've used.
This model is very compact & takes up very little room.

Knob Creek Small Batch Kentucky Straight Whiskey, Bourbon 70 cl
Knob Creek Small Batch Kentucky Straight Whiskey, Bourbon 70 cl

5.0 out of 5 stars Knob Creek Bourbon, 4 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a treat for myself. Having only just been introduced to Bourbon by my son who lives in Chicago I decided to find out more about Bourbons by reading reviews. This Knob Creek is spicy, woody, mellow & perfectly decadent when drunk neat. You don't need much as the strength of it flavours stay with you as you relax. A small measure is a perfectly formed pleasure.