Profile for Skurrai > Reviews

Skurrai

Classics, Vol. 1
Classics, Vol. 1

5.0 out of 5 stars Another dive into a world beyond our own, 1 July 2013
This review is from: Classics, Vol. 1 (MP3 Download)
Thomas Bergersen and Nick Phoenix have come together to make a beautiful album, one filled with all the magic, suspense and energy of the previous ones. After not knowing too much about Nick Phoenix, I was at first curious as to just how good his material might be.

But after taking the risk and purchasing the album, I've not looked back since. If you're in to trailer music, epic battles, and fantasy of all kinds, I suggest you pick up this album.

If you're new to the genre, I would still suggest purchasing it, for it's a wonderful collection worthy of anyone's listening ears.

Trailerhead: Triumph
Trailerhead: Triumph

5.0 out of 5 stars More brilliance for your listening ears, 21 Nov. 2012
This music is drenched in magic and beautiful melody. It truly is a triumph of an album, well deserving of your attention.

SkyWorld
SkyWorld

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh take, still fantastic, 21 Nov. 2012
This review is from: SkyWorld (MP3 Download)
Once again Thomas Bergersen shows his imagination, skill and will to create beautiful music. Set across what feels to me personally as a mix of both the future and the past, we have a perfect combination with dazzling results in this latest album from the fantastic artist.

In short? You won't be disappointed.

Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD)
Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD)
Offered by Digitalville UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, simple as., 15 Mar. 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Mass Effect 3 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
A brilliant title, worthy of its place next to its predecessors. And quite frankly, I completely disagree with the pool of hatred that it's been thrown into. Why do I find it so brilliant? Because it's Mass Effect, the action is there, the visuals look fantastic, more dynamics have been added, and really the whole thing is still top notch.

I have no regrets. And would quite happily play this game over and over again.

Scythe Samurai ZZ SCSMZ-2000 CPU Fan and Heat Sink
Scythe Samurai ZZ SCSMZ-2000 CPU Fan and Heat Sink
Offered by Tek_Computers

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for a low noise, low space alternative? Look no further., 6 Mar. 2012
I love this product so much that I wanted to share my thoughts on it. In short it's absolutely brilliant, super low noise even at 100% speed, it's certainly the ultimate cooling solution for systems that are housed within a smaller case (such as the Coolermaster Elite 360), and it keeps the CPU (AMD Phenom II Quad Core) at a very reasonable 50 degrees at most on full load running Battlefield 3 for multiple hours at a time.
Even if your intention isn't for a smaller case, but you don't want to go too big, once again I have to say that this is a total winner. It begs the question, why on earth don't they just include it with all processors as a stock cooler?
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 29, 2013 5:21 PM BST

2 X MINI USB BLUETOOTH V2.0 EDR DONGLE WIRELESS ADAPTER
2 X MINI USB BLUETOOTH V2.0 EDR DONGLE WIRELESS ADAPTER
Offered by Mad Choice--Ships from HK station

1.0 out of 5 stars There's a reason they're £2., 22 Dec. 2011
The title says it all really, it's pot luck if they work on arrival. But for the money I'm not overly fussed, just not totally sure why I bothered...

Invincible
Invincible

5.0 out of 5 stars New Age Beyond Measure, 22 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Invincible (MP3 Download)
Honestly I didn't know what to expect at first until I heard the opening track. Immediately I was grabbed, captivated and swept off to somewhere that only my imagination can be. If you're heart calls for adventure, fantasy and a world that's long been lost to our society, you will want to buy this album.

American Capitalist [Explicit]
American Capitalist [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars An album worthy of much attention, 10 Oct. 2011
Five Finger Death Punch return with all the expectation and energy that the previous years have delivered. From start to finish it'll have you engaged and wanting more. If you long for a release and have waited far too long, turn up your speakers and introduce them to this beautiful album.