Profile for Dan Shaw > Reviews

Content by Dan Shaw

Dan Shaw

Patuoxun Magnetic 4 in 1 Universal Clip Camera Phone Lens Kit Fisheye Lens + Wide Angle Lens+ 2X Telephoto Lens + Micro Lens Photo Kit for iphone 6S 6S Plus 6 6Plus 5 5S 4 4S Samsung Galaxy S4 S5 S6 Edge Note2 Note3 Note4 HTC Blackberry Sony Smartphones(Black)
Offered by Patox

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice idea but struggle to fit to camera, 21 Feb. 2014
I love photography and love the convenience that smartphones give you as you always hVe your (camera) with you. I thought these would be a great addition, extending the capabilities of my iPhone 4S however, the lenses don't magnetically attach to the 4s housing.

The kit comes with some metal rings which you are advised to glue to your phone, which will then provide the base for the magnet, tried sticking on to phone body with Pruitt stick but glue not strong enough.

Will have to try with a phone case as don't really want something permanently fixed to the phone body itself.

As such, haven't really had chance to test the lenses effectiveness.

Casio G-Shock Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue and Digital Display in Black Resin Strap GA-300-1AER

4.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to my GShock collection, 21 Feb. 2014
I like watches and already have another GShock which I bought from Amazon.

I bought this watch with a voucher given to me for my birthday by work colleagues.

As you would expect from a Casio GShock, the watch is good quality, rugged yet stylish.

One minor negative though is that although in the picture the digital display is quite clear, in actual fact when you wear the watch it is difficult to see unless you catch the light just right.

Mens 1 Pair SockShop Dare To Wear Easy Tiger Socks - 7-11 Mens - Multi Coloured
Mens 1 Pair SockShop Dare To Wear Easy Tiger Socks - 7-11 Mens - Multi Coloured

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun socks, 21 Feb. 2014
I'd originally bought some Muppet socks for a laugh and they went down really well, so thought I would look for more fun, novelty socks and found these.

I'm a size 12 and yet these are a good fit despite being 7-11.

Good delivery time and would definitely buy from this seller again

SockShop Dare to Wear - Big Banana - 7-11 Mens - Yellow
SockShop Dare to Wear - Big Banana - 7-11 Mens - Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, great buy, 21 Feb. 2014

I'm a size 12 and yet these are a good fit despite being 7-11.

Good delivery time and would definitely buy from this seller again

Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Far Cry 3 (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome game, 10 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Far Cry 3 (PS3) (Video Game)
I was recommended this game by a friend and work colleague so thought I'd give it a try, I like RPGs games anyway and have spent man hours on titles such as uncharted, dragon age and batman arkham asylum etc but I have to say this is possibly the bet game I have ever played.. There are plenty of gritty main missions and loads of challenging side missions and as an open worl game it is absolutely massive, great storyline as well. If you only buy one game this year, you couldn't go wrong with this one