Profile for Daniel > Reviews

Content by Daniel

Daniel

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
La Roche-Posay Effaclar K Daily Renovating Anti-Relapse Acne Treatment, 1.01 ...
Offered by sale-direct.ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars La Roche-Posay Worse range of products for acne treatment ever!, 20 May 2015
Nasty product, all the La Roche - Posay products are, they're astringent when they say they're ideal for sensitive skin.. Horrible range of products, really disappointed that a company would exploit people and play on their fears and worries about their skin, only to make their skin look far worse as a result of using the products.

If you have acne, stay well clear of this crap, because that's what it is, no matter how many idiots endorse it, it's trash, expensive trash, but trash all the same.

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo
Offered by sale-direct.ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Nasty acne treatment, 7 Mar. 2015
Used it for going on 2 months, all it did was redden my skin and cause more breakouts, nasty little product.

Don't believe the hype around this, you got models and all sorts of stupid people promoting it saying it's the best product out there if you have complex skin issues, it's not. It initially causes people to break out and in some cases it gets better, but for me it just caused me to break out and redden my skin with very little to no improvement.

I Am Pilgrim
I Am Pilgrim
by Terry Hayes

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as reviewers claim, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: I Am Pilgrim (Paperback)
Struggling to finish this book, 600 pages into this maraphon and it's become very dull and boring. I find myself not caring at all for the characters or plot.

Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo 60ml
Nizoral Anti Dandruff Shampoo 60ml
Offered by Acorn solution

4.0 out of 5 stars Face Shampoo!, 11 Feb. 2015
I used this to get rid of a condition I had on my forehead area called "Fungal Foliculitis" at least that's what I believe it was - lots of little bumps on the forehead area. It wasn't acne it was a fungal infection apparently. This product was recommended by numerous dermatologists online as a remedy for it since it has ketoconazole in it. After using for a couple of months the bumps have become minimal and barely visible.

Can't really speak for it's anti dandruff properties, since I'm bald hah!

Very useful shampoo though, don't need to use too much of it either to create a lather.

Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset 2.1 Stereo Sound
Razer Carcharias Gaming Headset 2.1 Stereo Sound

2.0 out of 5 stars Itchy Ear Padding, 17 Jan. 2015
I don't like the headphones padding, they're fluffy rather than some sort of leather and it makes it really itchy and annoying to use, and gradually fluff and dust seem to be attracted to the earphones causing even more discomfort when you're wearing them. When viewing the product before purchasing I was sure it looked like it was made of some sort of leather like padding.

It's a solid mic for the purpose, the wiring seems good and it has a clip on volume adjuster so you can mute mic, but I really don't like the earphone padding and that's why I rate it so low.

Rectangle Perspex Travel Mirror x 10 magnification - 10cm
Rectangle Perspex Travel Mirror x 10 magnification - 10cm
Offered by For Men's Grooming

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Product, 17 Jan. 2015
This has lasted me a good 2-3 years now. I drop it all the time and still the adjustable stand is still attached and in good order. There is a sort of close up mirror on one side and a regular mirror on the other.

Nelsons Pure & Clear Anti Blemish Treatment Gel - 10 g
Nelsons Pure & Clear Anti Blemish Treatment Gel - 10 g

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless Range of Products, 17 Jan. 2015
I don't like it, don't really see what the actual point of it is, like many of the nelson products you apply them to your face and the result is slightly cosmetic rather than being a solution to acne.

Stupid range of products, stay well away if you want to treat your acne or look after your face, try other products.

Emami / Himani Navratna Ayurvedic Herbal Hair (MultiPurpose) Oil 200ml
Emami / Himani Navratna Ayurvedic Herbal Hair (MultiPurpose) Oil 200ml
Offered by Ignite Cookware

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 17 Jan. 2015
Tried it once and didn't care for it at all.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream - 125ml/4.2oz
La Roche Posay Effaclar Deep Cleansing Foaming Cream - 125ml/4.2oz
Offered by BoxofColor

4.0 out of 5 stars It sort of works.., 17 Jan. 2015
It's a strange cleanser, I have been using it for just over a week now and can already see results, the skin definitely looks clearer. It has unclogged certain areas of my skin which have been clogged for a very long time, and it has sort of kept acne at bay, I still get some nasty whiteheads around my chin area, but I think that's another issue. It has cleared most of my red pimples that I had on my forehead.

You only need to use a small pea sized amount of the product, since it lathers nicely into a creamy foam, it also feels nice on your face when applying it.

The only downside is the product dries the face out, I mean it's ridiculous how much it dries your face out, I wake up the next morning with flakes on my forehead and cheeks. And this is alongside using the Matte moisturiser in the same range by La Roche Posay, I dread to think how dry my face would be without a moisturiser.

My advice to would be buyers, try it and judge for yourself, maybe it's just that my skin is overly sensitive, but make sure to buy a really good moisturiser.

Nelsons Pure & Clear Anti Blemish Balancing Moisturiser - 125 ml
Nelsons Pure & Clear Anti Blemish Balancing Moisturiser - 125 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Fails to moisturise, 29 Dec. 2014
Terrible product, the facewash in this range dries your skin out something wicked.. and this moisturiser fails to do much of anything.. I wouldn't bother with this range of facial skin care products, they're terrible.

My face is still pretty dry even after a couple of days of discontinuing the wash.. it's really not good for sensitive skin.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5