Profile for Dancing girl > Reviews

Content by Dancing girl

Dancing girl (St Albans, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vizulize Irritated Eye Drops 10ml
Vizulize Irritated Eye Drops 10ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item! It definitely does what it says, 2 Mar. 2017
Great item! It definitely does what it says. It relieved from itchy eyes that a due to allergies after a few minutes. I often have mild allergies to anything in the environment. I can recommend this product.

Bositools 7 Inch Netbook (512 MB RAM, 4 GB, Android 4.1), Black
Bositools 7 Inch Netbook (512 MB RAM, 4 GB, Android 4.1), Black

2.0 out of 5 stars Shame it did not work as well as I thought ..., 5 Dec. 2016
Shame it did not work as well as I thought. I had to return it with own postage paid. I could not watch video files. It kept switching off although fully charged. It was difficult to use.

5-HTP 120 Veggie Capsules - Helps to Increase Melatonin and Serotonin levels - Promotes Healthy Sleep, Mood and Relaxation - Made in UK - Feel Better or Your Money Back
Offered by VitaPremium

2.0 out of 5 stars I got a refund and fortunately I did not need to pay for return, 5 Dec. 2016
I got a refund and fortunately I did not need to pay for return. The product was not useful to me. It had no affect at all. Proper melatonin work a little better.

Battle of the Network Zombies
Battle of the Network Zombies
by Mark Henry
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 3 Jun. 2015
It is not as funny, thrilling and exciting as the first two books. But it is OK to read.

Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Red, Single
Linens Limited Microfibre Flat Sheet, Red, Single

3.0 out of 5 stars It is an OK product. It just slips a ..., 3 Jun. 2015
It is an OK product. It just slips a lot of my sofa bed. Maybe it is just suitable for a normal mattress.

Hot Hanger Womens Long Sleeve Plain Round Scoop Neck Top (12-14 ML, Lilac)
Hot Hanger Womens Long Sleeve Plain Round Scoop Neck Top (12-14 ML, Lilac)
Offered by Hot Hanger

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, Nice and soft material, 18 Mar. 2015
Great product, Nice and soft material. Great colour. Got exactly what I wanted. I had no problem in the wash. It came quickly as well. Very pleased with this purchase. Worth the price.

NTE5a Master Socket - latest BT/Openreach version containing Bellwire Filter plus IDC punch down tool
Offered by Rosenet Systems

3.0 out of 5 stars The product is luckily the one I needed. There ..., 18 Mar. 2015
The product is luckily the one I needed. There was no information about the number on the back. I even phoned but only increased my phone bill. The person on the phone could not tell me more about this and was rather rude. I was only lucky that it has a standard size. At least the product was cheaper than other providers.

Tesoros del Mar: A Collection of Six Stories with Audio CD (Cuentos Del Abuelito: Valores En Colores)
by Katiuscia Giusti

4.0 out of 5 stars They are very nice stories. It is just not so cheeky and ..., 15 Dec. 2014
They are very nice stories. It is just not so cheeky and funny as Chiquisaurius. It is very good for learning for advanced learners. It has partially long complicated sentences where you can different grammatical structures. The CD is well done. It is very good to listen to.

Integral Courier 16 GB USB Flash Drive
Integral Courier 16 GB USB Flash Drive

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product. It clearly indicates when data is still ..., 10 Nov. 2014
Excellent product. It clearly indicates when data is still transferring. I had no problem with it so far. All data had been transferred.

EXPRESS TRADING ® Window Cleaning Vacuum Kit Vac Can Be Used for Tiles, Shower Screens, Mirrors, Condensation , Spills.

1.0 out of 5 stars It was not good enough for my purposes, 17 July 2014
It streaked on windows and mirrors. It was not good enough for my purposes. I had to return it but I got a small refund and had to sell it myself. It was still a loss.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5