Profile for AZ > Reviews

Plantation Stiggin's Fancy Pineapple Rum, 70 cl
Plantation Stiggin's Fancy Pineapple Rum, 70 cl
Offered by TheDrinksBasket

3.0 out of 5 stars Rather expensive for what it is, 14 Oct. 2017
Bought as a novelty, its nice enough but I'm not getting the banana or pineapple notes. If you hadn't told me what it was, I'd assume ordinary rum.
Not particularly smooth either, for the price. Comparing it with Kraken and Red Leg spiced rums these are far smoother. I wouldn't buy it again

Accfly 2.7-inch Screen 1080P HD Video Recorder DVR Dual Lens Car Dash Camera
Accfly 2.7-inch Screen 1080P HD Video Recorder DVR Dual Lens Car Dash Camera
Offered by CamTech-UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but the 'instructions' are incomprehensible, 26 Sept. 2017
This is a great bit of kit for the price - even the rear view camera slated by others gives a clear enough picture to capture the number plate of an aggressive tailgater.

But, the instructions are hopeless. Don't bother reading them as you will have to work it out for yourself in any case.

Ankle Braces, Wirezoll Breathable Ankel Support with Fully-Customized Strapping, Blue and Black
Offered by sunzele

5.0 out of 5 stars Great strap, 24 Aug. 2017
I never thought I'd rave about an ankle strap but there we are. It is the best I've tried. Breathable and adaptable as you can adjust the position and level of support.

Ex M&S Autograph Victoriana Embroidery Non-Padded Minimiser Full Cup Bra 32-42 C D DD E F G
Offered by J&F Lingerie

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and ill-fitting, 22 Aug. 2017
Scratchy lace and wires that dig in. Glad I didn't pay full price for it.

Morning Thunder, Black Tea, Contains Caffeine, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
Morning Thunder, Black Tea, Contains Caffeine, 20 Tea Bags, 1.4 oz (40 g)
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 24 July 2017
Gently refreshing without that "NYAAAARRR" caffeine kick. No jitters or upset stomach.

Planetary Herbals Old Indian Syrup for Kids, 8 Oz
Planetary Herbals Old Indian Syrup for Kids, 8 Oz
Offered by Beauty & Health Supplement

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly effective for chesty coughs, 12 May 2017
This product is well worth seeking out as it is incredibly effective for relieving discomfort and promoting easier breathing.

It does make me feel a bit 'spacey' however. My partner said it gave him weird dreams.

Erdtmanns 35 Summer Suet Balls in a Tub, 3 Kg
Erdtmanns 35 Summer Suet Balls in a Tub, 3 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Attract a good variety of birds, 26 April 2017
I agree these seem to be good quality and are going down well with the local bird population. We have blackcaps, nuthatches and woodpeckers regularly visiting, as well as tits and finches.

Essie Mirror Metallic Collection Summer 2012 Penny Talk
Essie Mirror Metallic Collection Summer 2012 Penny Talk
Offered by Ella Gray

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 April 2017
Full coverage from just the one coat. Can't comment as yet on how long it lasts.

L'Oreal Paris Elvive Phytoclear Greasy Hair Pure Fresh Shampoo, 250 ml
L'Oreal Paris Elvive Phytoclear Greasy Hair Pure Fresh Shampoo, 250 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 25 April 2017
Lathers well (only a tiny amount needed) and soothes the scalp. Leaves hair shiny and manageable.

I will buy this again. I just wish it were more widely available.

Charnos Women's Cherub Full Cup Floral Everyday Bra
Charnos Women's Cherub Full Cup Floral Everyday Bra
Price: £10.99 - £28.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Underwire snapped after only a few wears., 18 April 2017
I have a few of these and something seems to have happened to the quality recently. A underwire snapped after only a few wears. Call me old-fashioned but I do expect a bra to last more than a month.

Seller Figleaves is being sniffy about the return too - saying it 'wasn't returned in the condition it was despatched'. Yes, as I told you, an underwire snapped... Loudly... In a business meeting in front of all-male colleagues, and to my great embarrassment.

Yet Figleaves are insisting that I must have machine washed the bra and are therefore refusing to refund my money. Never have I had such such grief over an item costing £20. Have escalated to Amazon to resolve.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-17