Profile for Loveleen > Reviews

Samsung Flip Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Pink
Samsung Flip Wallet Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Pink
Offered by Smartize UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, 30 Jan. 2016
After buying a plethora of cheap phone cases and having them break, fade or become unusable, I discovered this gem. Fits perfectly to my Samsung S5. Excellent quality. Feels good and looks great and smart. The only 2 drawbacks are:
1. Whenever the front flap opens, my screen comes off sleep mode. A bit annoying if the auto screen lock hasn't activated yet. Also,if the phone drops, my screen could smash.
2. No magnet to keep front flap open.
If it weren't for these two things, I'd give it 5 stars.

Cigware Prime Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit
Cigware Prime Electronic Cigarette Starter Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Satisfied my cravings, 23 July 2015
I got this as part of a free promotion so was a bit sceptical but it turned out to be a brilliant product. As a menthol smoker, I instantly went for the menthol cartridge and was not disappointed. I'd previously bought an e-shisha which was good but I still felt like having a cigarette after. Not with this one though. Very good. Would highly recommend.

E Cigarette E Liquid 5 Pack Black Cartomizer *Berries Mix* E Shisha for eKaiser Rechargeable eShisha Cigarette (Cola, Chocolate, Pinacolada, Vanilla, Mint)

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent product, 14 July 2015
First time trying e-cigarettes and I wasn't disappointed. Nice flavours. Needs charging a lot.

Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Pastel)
Safety 1st Swivel Bath Seat (Pastel)
Offered by Baby Lurve

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product, 5 Feb. 2013
I bought this for my daughter when she was 5 months old and could sit up independently. She loves it. It was a bit tricky to get the toy attachments on. Ended up just bashing it in. But my daughter squeals with excitement when it's bath time and she sees it. Would recommend.

A First Book of Fairy Tales
A First Book of Fairy Tales
by Mary Hoffman

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, 10 Nov. 2012
Bought for my 5 month old daughter. Great little bed time read. Stories are nice and short to hold the attention of little babies for just about the right time. Would recommend

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing, 10 Nov. 2012
Used for my 5 month old teething daughter. Did absolutely nothing. I ended up having to giver her nurofen. I would not recommend.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette, 3 Cassettes
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette, 3 Cassettes

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting, 10 Nov. 2012
Cassettes last for ages, if used correctly. Great product. Decently priced too. Would recommend to my friends and my family.

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nursery Essentials Tub
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Nursery Essentials Tub

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing i've ever bought, 10 Nov. 2012
Everyone should have one! Best purchase ever. Locks away bad smells and it very easy to use. The cassesttes last a long time too.

Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym
Fisher-Price Discover 'n Grow Kick & Play Piano Gym

4.0 out of 5 stars Wicked tunes!, 10 Nov. 2012
I bought this for my daughter when she was three and a half months and she loved it. It plays some really jazzy tunes that i myself love. The toys are detachable and i sometimes take them off and attach them to her buggy. The only let down is the matt, its a bit thin and doesnt provide much padding, if you dont have carpets this could be an issue. Otherwise good product. Would recommend.

Bambino Mio Muslin Squares (white/print, 4 pack)
Bambino Mio Muslin Squares (white/print, 4 pack)

4.0 out of 5 stars I'd recommend, 10 Nov. 2012
Good quality muslin squares. Serve their purpose. Not too fancy or fussy but id recommend to friends or family. L.

Page: 1 | 2