Profile for Carrie > Reviews

Content by Carrie

Carrie

Page: 1 | 2

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 13 Dec. 2014
I loved this book! A great twist on a girl meets boy story. Although the relationship between the main characters Bow and Asher is arguably the focus, it was the development of friendships that really made this a winner for me. One reviewer mentioned they felt it was too 'happily ever after' for them but personally that's exactly what I want in my girly fiction! If you're thinking about it and are a fan of the genre then go for it.

by C J Washington

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 13 Dec. 2014

Brabantia Ironing Board Hanger and Iron Store - Black
Brabantia Ironing Board Hanger and Iron Store - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
A great idea but not very durable, had to repair after the board hanger broke

My Precious Baby Spinning Ball with sound
My Precious Baby Spinning Ball with sound

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
Smaller than expected for the price

Scrabble Keyring - Wooden Tile - M
Scrabble Keyring - Wooden Tile - M

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 23 Oct. 2014
Broke after minimal use

Wahl EcoLogyk ZX825 1.5 Litre Eco Kettle, Chrome
Wahl EcoLogyk ZX825 1.5 Litre Eco Kettle, Chrome
Offered by Smart Green Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Leaks after a few months Difficult to push down to ..., 23 Oct. 2014
Leaks after a few months
Difficult to push down to release water
Heavy when full

Tomy Aquadoodle Mini Mats - In The Night Garden
Tomy Aquadoodle Mini Mats - In The Night Garden
Offered by Niche Gift Shop

2.0 out of 5 stars Dull - inaccurate representation online, 23 Oct. 2014
Not very impressed, the pictures look bright in the images online but in reality they are very dull so not as captivating for little ones

Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)
Tommee Tippee Sangenic Compatible Cassette (3-pack)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nappy change cassettes, 15 Nov. 2013
Great value on the subscribe & save. Cheaper than in the TT factory shop and the same product. Does not completely seal in the smell, nothing does!

Emmay Care  Health Baby Safety Scissors & Nail File
Emmay Care Health Baby Safety Scissors & Nail File
Offered by CHBURNS

1.0 out of 5 stars Baby nail scissors, 15 Nov. 2013
Could not cut baby's nails with these, later bought the TT ones which are much better. I now keep these in my baby bag to open formula milk cartons.

Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll
Happy Mummy Hook and Stroll

5.0 out of 5 stars Pram hooks, 15 Nov. 2013
Like many others I bought a bar handle pram. It has a basket which I like to keep free for shopping but my changing bag kept slipping down the handle. These hooks have solved this problem, the rings that hold the bag strap hook perfectly on to these, distributing the weight between the two so I now have easy access to the bag, and a free basket underneath. Cannot beat them, especially at this price!

Page: 1 | 2