Profile for Carrie > Reviews

As expected, used to expand memory of kindle fire 7

Maxi-Cosi Raincover for Baby Car Seat
Maxi-Cosi Raincover for Baby Car Seat

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, 18 Jan. 2016
Fits much better than a generic one I had, keeps baby dry and doesn't blow off in the wind like some. I use with the pebble.

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine - White
Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Perfect Prep Machine - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Would pay double for how much this helps!, 18 Jan. 2016
Wish I'd bought this with my 1st! I was sceptical about how much this would be worth it but having a toddler to run round after as well as a newborn it is well worth it for how much easier it makes feeding. Had it for a month without needing to change the filter. No problems with overheating which others have mentioned.

Crafty Kids
Crafty Kids
by Rosie Hankin

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for young toddlers, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: Crafty Kids (Paperback)
Nice book but most crafts are 2D stuck on paper so I've found it a little repetitive, my 2.5 year old is still enjoying making them but I expect a little basic for older ones. The train came out well.

My First Baking Book
My First Baking Book
by Becky Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 18 Jan. 2016
This review is from: My First Baking Book (Paperback)
Only made 2 of the recipes so far but found them easy to follow. I've read through and lots of the ingredients are used in many recipes which means you don't have to go shopping every time! Using with my 2.5 year old who loves to bake.

Clevamama Clevafoam Moses Basket Mattress or Pram Mattress (66cm x 28cm)
Clevamama Clevafoam Moses Basket Mattress or Pram Mattress (66cm x 28cm)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase., 18 Jan. 2016
Much better than the mattress which came with my lollipop lane Moses basket. Happy that this supports my babies head and spine well.

Priced twice as much as mothercare basic mattress but worth it in my opinion.

Fire Kids Edition, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case
Fire Kids Edition, 7" Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Pink Kid-Proof Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend, 18 Jan. 2016
Bought for my 2 1/2 year old girl to share with us, mostly to keep her off our phones! She loves it, I was worries the games on the kindle kids unlimited would be too old for her but I've found plenty to suit her age. You download the games/books/videos to their profile homepage so she can pick through those you've chosen for them.

We were also hoping to share this, it is easy to switch to the adult profile using your password which is great.

Really happy with our purchase, kids unlimited, the 2 year breakage replacement cover and the case are well worth the extra money!

Model Student: Oddball #1
Model Student: Oddball #1

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 13 Dec. 2014
I loved this book! A great twist on a girl meets boy story. Although the relationship between the main characters Bow and Asher is arguably the focus, it was the development of friendships that really made this a winner for me. One reviewer mentioned they felt it was too 'happily ever after' for them but personally that's exactly what I want in my girly fiction! If you're thinking about it and are a fan of the genre then go for it.

Model Student: Oddball #1: Volume 1
Model Student: Oddball #1: Volume 1
by C J Washington

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!, 13 Dec. 2014

Brabantia Ironing Board Hanger and Iron Store - Black
Brabantia Ironing Board Hanger and Iron Store - Black

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
A great idea but not very durable, had to repair after the board hanger broke

Page: 1 | 2 | 3