Profile for joybee > Reviews

The Pirates! in an Adventure with the Romantics
The Pirates! in an Adventure with the Romantics
by Gideon Defoe

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual, 30 Aug. 2013
Get them all! They're so funny I dare you not to laugh out loud while you are reading. You'll never think of Byron the same way again. Or pirates, for that matter.

Bertie Polka Dot Satchel Bag with Top Handle and Long strap -- SWANKYSWANS® (Mustard Yellow)

5.0 out of 5 stars It's awesome, 30 Aug. 2013
I bought this as my new everyday handbag and although it's huge I still managed to fill it! It's extremely well made and hard wearing, and mine still looks great after 5 months solid use. Everybody admires it.

Disneys Greatest Musicals
Disneys Greatest Musicals
Offered by A ENTERTAINMENT

3.0 out of 5 stars Some of the greats, but watch out, 30 Aug. 2013
This cd is great if you watch every disney movie ever made but I prefer the classics. Saying that, the new songs are growing on me. The thing that really disappointed me was that some of my favourites were not taken from the film but from broadway or west end shows.

Lancôme Aroma Body Treatment Fragrance 100 ml
Lancôme Aroma Body Treatment Fragrance 100 ml
Offered by Infinity Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars My favourite, 23 July 2013
This is my favourite but is getting harder and harder to find. So fresh, it's a mixture of lemongrass and green tea, and just one spray really does help to lift your mood.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars yay, 28 July 2012
This is my second pillow of this type. Don't put them in the washing machine! They don't like it. This one is better than the last (which was called "squeezy love", I think) as the dye came off all over your face! It's so comfortable I use it all the time now, as my proper pillow. It's really great if you have neck problems, it's supportive just where you need it.

Generic Replacement Battery For Samsung E250 C120 C130 C140 E870 i320 X530 X680 E900

3.0 out of 5 stars not great, 9 Mar. 2012
As my old battery was having to be charged up every single night I thought I'd buy this replacement. I'm a bit disappointed as I still have to charge this every other night. Still, at least it was cheap!

2011 Bunny Suicides Grid Calendar (Square Wall Cal)
2011 Bunny Suicides Grid Calendar (Square Wall Cal)
by teNeues
Edition: Calendar

3.0 out of 5 stars big and bare, 19 Jan. 2012
I love bunny suicides but the layout of this calender was very disappointing. A big black and white picture on top of a big black and white calender- it looks rubbish on the wall.

How To Irritate People [1968] [DVD]
How To Irritate People [1968] [DVD]
Dvd ~ John Cleese
Offered by chaostheorymedia

5.0 out of 5 stars how true, 19 Jan. 2012
This is so funny! Even the case and the menu are irritating! Buy it for yourself to get a few tips or for anyone who takes things too seriously- it will really get on their nerves.

Wild and Wolf Trim Phone - Green, New Phone
Wild and Wolf Trim Phone - Green, New Phone

4.0 out of 5 stars A bit quiet, 19 Jan. 2012
I love the look, the feel, the ring, but the person on the other end is always quite quiet and they say the same about me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 24, 2013 12:50 PM BST

Treasure Island: Unabridged (Classic Fiction)
Treasure Island: Unabridged (Classic Fiction)
by Robert Louis Stevenson
Edition: Audio CD

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 19 Jan. 2012
After getting this out from the library I knew I had to own it! I never get tired of listening to it, the voices are amazing and I love pirates. The best audio book I've ever heard, try it and see for yourself.