Profile for Stellata > Reviews

Stellata

KONG Puppy Durable Rubber Chew and Treat Dog Toy - Medium, Assorted
KONG Puppy Durable Rubber Chew and Treat Dog Toy - Medium, Assorted

3.0 out of 5 stars Dog Toy, 31 Mar. 2014
I bought this for my small dog thinking it would be adequate. However, having seen these in the shops and knowing they were make of sturdy stuff, I did not give one to my dog as it really is only suitable for a Puppy as stated. It is much softer.
I would question if it would last very long with constant chewing of a pup breaking in their teeth.

Full Hearts And Empty Bellies: A 1920s Childhood from the Forest of Dean to the Streets of London
by Winifred Foley

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 31 Mar. 2014
Excellent book. Bought as a gift. The receiver was delighted and enjoyed the story immensley. I would buy other novels from this author.

Shiny Pennies And Grubby Pinafores: How we overcame hardship to raise a happy family in the 1950s
by Winifred Foley

5.0 out of 5 stars Book, 31 Mar. 2014

KONG Plush Frog Dog Toy, Small
KONG Plush Frog Dog Toy, Small

1.0 out of 5 stars Small Kong Toy, 31 Mar. 2014
The item received no way resembles the picture advertised. I was very disappointed with the item. It is also only suitable for a VERY small dog but to perfectly frank I would not even bother you would save yourself money and the dog would get as much satisfaction carrying around a piece of rag.

Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014 Diary
Filofax Week on 2 Pages with Monday Start 2014 Diary

3.0 out of 5 stars filofax, 31 Mar. 2014
It was not for any particular reason due to the seller, Because it was of no use to me being that it was the wrong size probably my own mistake. Did not see any point in returning it as the postage would probably have been more. Other than that I had no problem at all with the seller, they were very prompt and it arrived as stated

Filofax Personal Year Planner Horizontal 2014