Profile for Smells Of cheese > Reviews

Content by Smells Of cheese

Smells Of cheese

Page: 1 | 2
One Clue Crossword : 100s of great free crosswords with picture clues!
One Clue Crossword : 100s of great free crosswords with picture clues!

4.0 out of 5 stars No cross words please., 30 April 2016
Great fun, straightforward, doesn't require the brains of a rocket scientist and it's better than having your wisdom tooth removed.

Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle
Monster Busters: Match 3 Puzzle

5.0 out of 5 stars sold my soul, 30 Oct. 2015
Fantastic, well worth the £200 imaginary cost I just made up. I get a bonus gift if I leave a 5 star view and it is a much better game than crossy roads or some other game that you need to be able see to play.

The Effortless Exercise System for Men: How to Get Bigger, Stronger & More Ripped Without Sweating

4.0 out of 5 stars Exercise your right., 4 Oct. 2015
Effortless is an excellent description of this fantastic little book. it is well written, well researched and easy to follow. Buy it, but it now!

Crossword Puzzle
Crossword Puzzle

4.0 out of 5 stars no cross words, 20 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Crossword Puzzle (App)
If you love crosswords but capitalism and want to bring it down, then this app is probably not going to help. But if you like to test you mind and exercise those grey cells so you can be ready for the glorious revolution when capitalism falls and men will be free of the shackles of hypocrisy and we can live as a true cooperative, free of abuse from the pigs of war then buy this app today and wait for the call to arms. Viva la revolutionary

Build House - Urban Free
Build House - Urban Free

1.0 out of 5 stars worse than watching paint dry., 2 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Build House - Urban Free (App)
One of the very best poor games on the market. Definitely not worth spending any money on and if you like wasting your free time on a truly useless game then you have chosen well.

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

4.0 out of 5 stars not cheese on toast, 14 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
I love this game because it reminds me of a game I use to play in my youth. How we use to love trying run a cross a busy road without getting squashed or mangled up. Thankfully the Green Cross Code man spotted us and gave us a proper telling off before taking us all home to our parents. You can bet after that our parents had us all our legs amputated to teach us a lesson. How we laugh about it now. Highly recommend.

StumbleUpon
StumbleUpon

5.0 out of 5 stars stumbled uponed, 18 May 2014
This review is from: StumbleUpon (App)
Just brilliant. If you have a Kindle, this a must. If a certain beer company made apps then this would be dogs bits of apps!.

The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists
The Ragged Trousered Philanthropists

5.0 out of 5 stars A socialist must read, 8 Feb. 2014
This book was written at the turn of the last century and warned about the evils of capitalism and hoped for its demise and in its place a glorious brave New world where socialism was the only true path for mankind. Sadly this has not come to be and the teachings found in this splendid story are just as relevant today. A must read for any socialist, young, old or disillusioned.

Father Christmas Needs a Wee
Father Christmas Needs a Wee

4.0 out of 5 stars Charming little counting book, 24 Dec. 2013
My son loves this book and asked if Father Christmas could use our toilet if he needs a we. Lovely book. A favourite for years to come.

4 Pics 1 Movie!
4 Pics 1 Movie!

4.0 out of 5 stars the price of cheese keeps going up., 21 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 4 Pics 1 Movie! (App)
I see you every day walking down the avenue. I would like to get to know you but all I do is smile at you.

Page: 1 | 2