Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer "olafmaxwell2"

Page: 1 | 2
EPCTEK® 50000mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger for Apple iPhone 5 4s 4 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, iPad 1 2 3 4, The New iPad 3/ HTC sensation, XE, XL, One X S V, Thunderbolt, Inspire 4G , EVO 3D, EVO 4G, Desire S Z HD / Samsung Galaxy S3 S2 S 2 II ACE Mini, S Advance, Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7, Tab / Motorola Atrix 2, Droid 3 X X2 Razr Maxx, Bionic, Triumph - White

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product for the Great Outdoors, 26 Aug. 2015
I bought this last year for camping trips to avoid a need to find mains power to charge up my phone and camera.

I used it over 2 weeks in France and more recently for another 9 day trip. On both occasions it performed as expected, also powering a small LED tent light. Very convenient.

When nothing is plugged into it the powerbank switches itself off.

There are 4 LEDs indicating the remaining capacity.

The capacity means that it takes about 24 hours to fully charge from flat, using a normal USB phone charger.

All The Roadrunning
All The Roadrunning
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars A great listen., 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: All The Roadrunning (Audio CD)
A great album, the best of Knopfler and Emmylou Harris. Grows on you too.

The Last Waltz
The Last Waltz
Offered by VECOSELL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Enjoyable., 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Last Waltz (Audio CD)
An truly excellent piece of work and now a good history. Very enjoyable.

Vktech 2 Pcs Auto Headlight 120 LED 3528 SMD H4 Color White
Vktech 2 Pcs Auto Headlight 120 LED 3528 SMD H4 Color White
Offered by Qflying

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless waste of money., 13 Mar. 2015
These bulbs were useless and a complete waste of money. Product details are misleading and they do not give out enough light for safe driving,

2 Compatible Sets of 4 XL Printer Ink Cartridges to replace T1306 (8 Inks) - Black / Cyan / Magenta / Yellow for use in Epson Stylus Office B42WD, BX525WD, BX535WD, BX535WD, BX630FW, BX635FWD, BX925FWD, BX935FWD, SX525WD, SX535WD, SX620FW & WorkForce WF-3010DW, WF-3520DWF, WF-3530DTWF, WF-3540DTWF, Pro WF-7015, WF-7515, WF-7525 ***High Capacity - XL***
Offered by Go Inks

Mahler - Symphony No.4
Mahler - Symphony No.4

5.0 out of 5 stars George Szell's Cleveland recording was always my favourite. Until I played this one, 18 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Mahler - Symphony No.4 (Audio CD)
I was in Budapest for my sons graduation and after our celebration found a music shop open. Mahler's 4th is one of my favourites and I have a lot of recordings. George Szell's Cleveland recording was always my favourite. Until I played this one.

Recorded in Budapest in 2009, it reminds me of the softness and tenderness that the Fourth is supposed to bring out in the playing but is sometimes missed. I found myself affected by the recording, the way in which each individual note has its place and its prominence as the composer intended. You get the feeling Ivan Fisher conducted this recording with his eyes reading straight into each players eyes, completely at one with his musicians who seem to know exactly what he wanted them to achieve, concentrating only on the music and achieving perfect pitch and timing for each individual note with no distractions. The timing feels perfect too, never hurried but never feeling slow either. The oboe was one of Mahler's favourite instruments and it shows here.

AMOS 2 in 1 Collapsible Foldable Car Boot Tidy Trunk Storage Organiser Insulated Leak Proof Carrying Case with 3 Sections & Outer Mesh Pocket & Cooler Bag (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value product., 13 Jan. 2014
Neat, folds away flat when not used.

Holds plenty and seems a great product.

Every car should have one but lots of other uses, pack a picnic in it, use it for grocery shopping etc.

Symphony No 8 [DVD AUDIO]
Symphony No 8 [DVD AUDIO]

1.0 out of 5 stars A disappointment., 3 Dec. 2013
I have many recordings of the 8th, but my biggest disappointment was my first playing of this recording. Eagerly anticipated, I ended up with two, the second one being Kent Nagano which I preferred. I feel Simon Rattle does not do it justice, to me it seems pedestrian, poor sound and very overrated. I have this recording a few years and have occasionally taken it out just to see is it me or the recording. In truth if it was the only recording of this symphony I would not listen to it.

Mahler: Symphony No. 8 "Symphony of a Thousand"
Mahler: Symphony No. 8 "Symphony of a Thousand"

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best., 3 Dec. 2013
I have many recordings of this 8th symphony and this ranks as one of my top three favourites, along with Bruno Walter and Otto Klemperer. I like it because it is a bright reading of the great work and leaves a feeling of exhilaration after the last notes have faded.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 10, 2015 12:05 PM BST

Royal Albert Hall Concert [Limited edition 2CD & DVD]
Royal Albert Hall Concert [Limited edition 2CD & DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars My first Einaudi, 3 Dec. 2013
The first of many. Its invigorating, innovative and most of all very emotional. I have since added to it with other albums.

Page: 1 | 2