Profile for Peel10 > Reviews

Content by Peel10

Peel10

New Toddler Taming: A parents' guide to the first four years: The World's Bestselling Parenting Guide
by Dr Christopher Green

4.0 out of 5 stars Good advice. Reasonable priced book., 17 Feb. 2013
After reading several reviews on various parent guidance books I decided to go with this one. I have found it very useful. While it does not contain any groundbreaking advice it's nice to read a book written to help parents that is all about common sense and practical parenting.

I would recommend this book to all new parents learning to cope with lively toddlers.

The Photo Album Company PSB10CC Cream Cotton Scrapbook
The Photo Album Company PSB10CC Cream Cotton Scrapbook

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 17 Feb. 2013
After searching the shops for an album for a set of professional pictures we had done for my daughters first birthday I was surprised to find this one so cheap. In the shops the same album cost around £25. I'm very happy with this product. it looks much more expensive than it was and keeps our pictures from being damaged.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Expensive for what it is., 17 Feb. 2013
As it was my daughters first birthday we wanted to make it special and chose a Minnie Mouse theme for her party as she was her favourite character at the time (November 2012). I was initially impressed but after lighting the candle on the day to sing happy birthday I was very disappointed. The flame was tiny and there was little point in lighting it. I wish I had just bought the number 1 readily available from local shops.