Profile for Andria Mohammed > Reviews

That Purple Thang-
That Purple Thang-
Offered by AJ Every Day

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 Mar. 2016
Extremely useful tool. Love it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic Glos UV Resin, 8 Feb. 2014
I absolutely love this product and use it all the time. I would like to purchase it in the larger size but have great difficulty finding a supplier in the UK.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 26, 2014 2:33 PM BST

Set of 14 Small Taps Size 0.70mm to 2mm & Die Plate to Match (J1055) Free UK Postage
Offered by proops brothers ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars Set of 14 Small Taps, 8 Feb. 2014
I bought this product because I wanted to convert some standard studs into screw back stud earrings. There were no instructions on how to use it. After months of research I cannot find any other instructions so, I feel I have a product that I cannot use. I am very disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 27, 2015 5:47 PM GMT

Twenty to Make: Tasty Trinkets
Twenty to Make: Tasty Trinkets

4.0 out of 5 stars 20 to Make: Tasty Trinkets, 8 Feb. 2014
Great book for introducing a food concept to polymer clay. Projects really look like real food. Easy to use and fun to make. My kids love this book.

Set of 3 Rectangle Cutters (2-4cm)
Set of 3 Rectangle Cutters (2-4cm)
Offered by Buddly Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Makin's Set of 3 Rectangle Cutters, 8 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Set of 3 Rectangle Cutters (2-4cm)
Really nice product. Perfect size for my jewellery making. Cuts nicely. Well made and very strong. Will be using them often.

Makin's Brand Set of 3 Oval Cutters (2-4cm)
Makin's Brand Set of 3 Oval Cutters (2-4cm)
Offered by Buddly Crafts

5.0 out of 5 stars Makin's Set of Oval Cutters, 8 Feb. 2014

Polymer Clay Buttons (Twenty to Make)
Polymer Clay Buttons (Twenty to Make)
by Karen Walker

5.0 out of 5 stars Polymer Clay Buttons, 8 Feb. 2014
I really like this book. The projects are fun and easy to make. Great book for introducing children to Polymer Clay.

Polymer Clay 101: Master Basic Skills and Techniques Easily through Step-by-Step Instruction

5.0 out of 5 stars Polymer Clay 101, 8 Feb. 2014
I have been using Polymer Clay for about 3 years in my jewellery making. This is a great addition to my already extensive collection on this medium. It has great concepts presented in easy ways. I am really glad it was available for Kindle.

Clay Characters for Kids
Clay Characters for Kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Clay Characters for Kids, 8 Feb. 2014
Fantastic book. Love the storytelling aspect for using you imagination. I teach kids and this concept is a fun way to learn.