Profile for stewpot > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Casio Men's Bracelet Combi Watch
Casio Men's Bracelet Combi Watch

2.0 out of 5 stars Glad I only purchased it for work, 12 May 2016
Very disappointing. Only purchased this watch from Amazon in October 2015. 7 months on, and the analogue part of the watch is losing time. 5 minutes in 15 hours.Had Casio watches before and they have always performed well.Glad I only purchased it for work, something I no longer have to do.

Worx WG501E 3000W Blower/ Mulcher and Vacuum with 7 Speed Settings
Worx WG501E 3000W Blower/ Mulcher and Vacuum with 7 Speed Settings

4.0 out of 5 stars Worx for me!!, 26 Nov. 2015
Brilliant replacement for my old Flymo Garden Vac. Very powerful, if a little noisy. Shoulder strap provides great support, so much so, it can be used one handed.

10 Pack GU10 4W LED Beautiful Warm White Colour 40w Replacement for Halogen bulb with New Chip Technology with 2 Year Warranty 2700k

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as promised., 26 Nov. 2015
I purchased these on the strength of reviews that said previous faults had been ironed out. Unfortunately, for saying there is supposed to be a 2 year warranty on these bulbs, I have had 3 go in 7 months. Shame really because I quite like the light they give off. Whilst trying to be 'green' by using these low consumption lamps, I shall be well out of pocket replacing them.

Meguair`s ME X2000 Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel, 55.9 x 76.2 cm
Meguair`s ME X2000 Water Magnet Microfiber Drying Towel, 55.9 x 76.2 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Super buy., 10 July 2015
This really does live up to the hype. Used chammy leathers, real and artificial for years and didn't think anything else could match them, real ones in particular, but this kiddy knocks them out of the water!! Can't believe how quickly I can now dry my car. Water Magnet, where have you been all of my car cleaning life???

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Homme Men Deodorant Stick 75 ml
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Homme Men Deodorant Stick 75 ml
Offered by Fragrance New York

3.0 out of 5 stars Short lived smell., 10 July 2015
Disappointed really. Whilst the initial smell is fine, it doesn't seem to last very long. Completely different to the EDT I purchased, which does seem to last.

Gigaset C620A Cordless Phone with Answer Machine and Nuisance Call Blocking (Pack of 2)
Offered by liGo

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy., 2 May 2014
Very pleased with these phones. Although there seems to be a restricted amount of ring tones to choose from, it wasn't difficult to decide on one. The clarity of the phone is outstanding, I don't have to keep asking my wife to repeat herself, like I did with the old phone. And, battery life off the cradle is exceptional. I have no hesitation in recommending these phones.

Byron Door Bell Wire & Clips
Byron Door Bell Wire & Clips
Offered by ExtrasOnline

1.0 out of 5 stars Go elsewhere, 17 Dec. 2013
I think the packaging must make up most of the cost of this product. The cable might be up to the job, but the clips are way too big for the cable. There is no way they are going to do a tidy job. Wish I'd have gone to Wilko's !!!!! Definitely not worth £7 with the p&p.

TeckNet® Wireless Doorbell Door Chime With Thermometer & Clock
TeckNet® Wireless Doorbell Door Chime With Thermometer & Clock

1.0 out of 5 stars Packed up., 11 Dec. 2013
Only been installed two months when it stopped working. Changed the batteries, which lasted one day then died again. Not impressed !!

Garmin FR70 Fitness Watch - Blue
Garmin FR70 Fitness Watch - Blue
Offered by Red-Rock-UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Good successor, 28 Sept. 2013
I recently purchased this FR70 to replace my old FR60, which after serving me well through some truly tough training and gruelling walks,died an honourable death!! It is early days yet, but the signs are good. Controls are the same as the FR60, so there was no problem setting it up. The buttons are now covered, which does make them a little bit harder to operate, but which will also help with waterproofing. The watch strap is softer and more comfortable. It paired with my existing footpod just fine. I'm using my original heart rate strap (only because I had just replaced the battery, and I am tight!!), which again paired with no problem. My only gripe is the Ant+ stick. The old one was like a usb flash stick, easy to hold and plug into a usb port. The new one is like the micro receiver you'd get with something like a cordless mouse. It is a little on the small size for someone with big fingers like mine, and also, the contacts are not totally enclosed.Unless you intend to leave it plugged into your computer permanently,a suitably small container is recommended to protect it. It does seem like a cost cutting exercise on Garmins part. All in all, a worthy successor to the FR60, Ant+ stick aside.

Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Textoline Reclining Garden Chair
Offered by UK Home & Garden Store Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Pressie, 29 July 2013
A present for my Wifes recent birthday. She thinks it wonderful, and has spent a few hours in/on it. Now comes the rain. Oh well!!!

Page: 1 | 2