Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Content by Amazon Customer

Amazon Customer

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
A Man of Some Repute (A Very English Mystery Book 1)
A Man of Some Repute (A Very English Mystery Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely read, well worth the money!, 29 Jun. 2015
Loved this so much I have pre-ordered the follow up and read another of this author's books. Excellent read. Interesting characters that I wanted to know more about. No rushed love story but there is an inkling that there could be one in the future (then again maybe not). The story didn't suffer for it. Reminds me of the Agatha Christie era when books were gentle but entertaining. Characters aren't too perfect so you have to learn to like the hero and the other leads. There's a handful of other characters which come with enough information to keep you interested. I had never heard of this author before but she's now on my must read list.

Hearts in Danger: Romantic Suspense Box Set: FOURTEEN Thrilling Romances to Benefit the American Heart Association

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly Good, 29 Jun. 2015
Surprised by how much I am enjoying this box set so far. Currently on the third book and feel the need to keep going. The first book was a long one which could have been cut down slightly by cutting out some of the repetition. Plenty hot sex (maybe a little too much for some - depends on your personal taste) However the repetition did not spoil the story or bother me enough to stop reading. The second story is a short and therefore feels a little rushed but still wanted to keep reading. So far so good. Interesting characters. Would recommend this to anyone who likes a little light romance with some adventure thrown in. Definitely more modern M&B than David Baldacci/Sandra Brown on the mystery/adventure scale.

Vida Midi Dehumidifier
Vida Midi Dehumidifier
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 16 Feb. 2015
Works really well and collects a good amount of water for such a small unit. Delivered quickly (immediately before Xmas even thought wasn't expected until after). Well packed. Definitely recommend.

Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)
Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 16 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed this book. Downloaded free but would be worth paying £5 for. Made me chuckle and fell in love the characters.

Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 1)
Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud romp, 16 Feb. 2015
Loved this book and the two subsequent ones. Excellent humour, a total romp. Have to agree with other reviewers who have commented on Helena Henry's clothing choices, just wicked. So needed cheering up, first book was free and a real find. I am now on the Miss Fortune series and have never laughed out loud so much. Would recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good easy laugh out loud read. Recommended it to a friend & she loved it too.

Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy Book 3)
Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this but not as much as the first two, 9 Dec. 2014
I enjoyed this but not as much as the first two. Felt the overall story was dragged out a bit over three books. The books stand alone as there is a general explanation early on. If you read one then as a story it will work. But reading them all in order as they came out by the time I was half way through the third I felt I had been here before and was killing time. Love this author and really enjoy the trilogies as a rule but for me this one lacked a little originality. Won't stop me buying the next offering though.

Boxer Gifts Old Age Constipation Reliever
Boxer Gifts Old Age Constipation Reliever
Offered by MMP Living

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the secret santa present i needed, 9 Dec. 2014
Perfect for the secret santa present i needed. Ordered with another item. Came together and delivered quickly. Should cause some merriment when its opened.

ANDI ROSE Luxury Rhinestones Clutch Bridal Wedding Evening Party Prom Bags Handbag (Silver)
Offered by aitaocitysales

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is excellent. The knob on the top is pretty and ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I ordered two of these for presents based on the reviews I had seen. I wanted them for two girls who will be attending proms soon. The quality is excellent. The knob on the top is pretty and they are just the right size to hold a phone, lippy and a small purse. Totally glitzy. Can be used with or without the handle. Excellent product and I am sure the recipients will be pleased with them. Delivery was within the suggested time scale and they were well packed.

Edge of Survival
Edge of Survival

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this. Saw some iffy reviews and wasn't sure ..., 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Edge of Survival (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this. Saw some iffy reviews and wasn't sure if it was for me. However bought it because I had read some other books by same author recently and it was great. I don't think that there was that much reference to diabetes with what there was being quite reasonable for someone who hadn't come across it before. Kept me guessing till the end although I did wonder at one point and then was thrown off again in another direction. Good book!

Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher
Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great way to let my 15 year old have access ..., 24 Oct. 2014
This is a great way to let my 15 year old have access to books on his kindle app but keep some control over his spending. He loves it too!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8