Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Vida Midi Dehumidifier
Vida Midi Dehumidifier
Offered by Ebuyer UK Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 16 Feb. 2015
Works really well and collects a good amount of water for such a small unit. Delivered quickly (immediately before Xmas even thought wasn't expected until after). Well packed. Definitely recommend.

Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)
Twenty-Nine and a Half Reasons (Rose Gardner Mystery, Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this book, 16 Feb. 2015
Really enjoyed this book. Downloaded free but would be worth paying £5 for. Made me chuckle and fell in love the characters.

Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 1)
Trouble in Mudbug (Ghost-in-Law Mystery/Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Laugh out loud romp, 16 Feb. 2015
Loved this book and the two subsequent ones. Excellent humour, a total romp. Have to agree with other reviewers who have commented on Helena Henry's clothing choices, just wicked. So needed cheering up, first book was free and a real find. I am now on the Miss Fortune series and have never laughed out loud so much. Would recommend it for anyone who enjoys a good easy laugh out loud read. Recommended it to a friend & she loved it too.

Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy Book 3)
Blood Magick (The Cousins O'Dwyer Trilogy Book 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed this but not as much as the first two, 9 Dec. 2014
I enjoyed this but not as much as the first two. Felt the overall story was dragged out a bit over three books. The books stand alone as there is a general explanation early on. If you read one then as a story it will work. But reading them all in order as they came out by the time I was half way through the third I felt I had been here before and was killing time. Love this author and really enjoy the trilogies as a rule but for me this one lacked a little originality. Won't stop me buying the next offering though.

Boxer Gifts Old Age Constipation Reliever
Boxer Gifts Old Age Constipation Reliever

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the secret santa present i needed, 9 Dec. 2014
Perfect for the secret santa present i needed. Ordered with another item. Came together and delivered quickly. Should cause some merriment when its opened.

ANDI ROSE Luxury Rhinestones Clutch Bridal Wedding Evening Party Prom Bags Handbag
Offered by aitaocitysales

5.0 out of 5 stars The quality is excellent. The knob on the top is pretty and ..., 9 Dec. 2014
I ordered two of these for presents based on the reviews I had seen. I wanted them for two girls who will be attending proms soon. The quality is excellent. The knob on the top is pretty and they are just the right size to hold a phone, lippy and a small purse. Totally glitzy. Can be used with or without the handle. Excellent product and I am sure the recipients will be pleased with them. Delivery was within the suggested time scale and they were well packed.

Edge of Survival
Edge of Survival

5.0 out of 5 stars Really enjoyed this. Saw some iffy reviews and wasn't sure ..., 4 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Edge of Survival (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this. Saw some iffy reviews and wasn't sure if it was for me. However bought it because I had read some other books by same author recently and it was great. I don't think that there was that much reference to diabetes with what there was being quite reasonable for someone who hadn't come across it before. Kept me guessing till the end although I did wonder at one point and then was thrown off again in another direction. Good book!

Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card
Kindle - Happy Reading - E-mail Amazon.co.uk Gift Card

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a great way to let my 15 year old have access ..., 24 Oct. 2014
This is a great way to let my 15 year old have access to books on his kindle app but keep some control over his spending. He loves it too!

Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella
Christmas at the Beach Cafe: A Novella

4.0 out of 5 stars Short and sweet. Enjoyed it but not quite as much as ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Short and sweet. Enjoyed it but not quite as much as the first book. Has the feel good factor.

Quinn Checks In (Liam Quinn Mysteries Book 1)
Quinn Checks In (Liam Quinn Mysteries Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed the start and loved the fun light hearted way ..., 24 Oct. 2014
Enjoyed the start and loved the fun light hearted way it is written. But have to admit I didn't finish it. Got around half way through and lost interest. It may be that amount of characters I needed to follow. However the main character was well drawn and I was hooked from the start. It could just be my mood and I have still go the book on Kindle so can go back and try it again another time.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8